• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
wcissLJ.png

#1 in our hearts!!! <333 :') :') :')

what a princess, look we'll take him but you owe us one

Foggy

Man, looking back at least year's draft it would've been amazing if Columbus jumped up to the end of the first round to get Aho instead of Carlsson. These Puljujarvi highlights are getting me hyped up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just bought Life Is Strange. I've been applying to jobs all day, so it could be a good game to unwind with later.

Captain Morgan gonna Captain Morgan.

unwind? LiS will hit you straight in the feels man

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Prep work. I don't want to quit without something lined up.

That being said, I'm almost tempted to just submit my two weeks and take my chances.
If you've already checked out, just do barely enough to get by while something else comes. Unless things are really bad, it's money. And money = games like LiS.

Example is today we had a meeting for the IT peeps. I was way in the back on my phone, and one of the directors made a joke if I could even see the screen.

Quick

Banned
If you've already checked out, just do barely enough to get by while something else comes. Unless things are really bad, it's money. And money = games like LiS.

Example is today we had a meeting for the IT peeps. I was way in the back on my phone, and one of the directors made a joke if I could even see the screen.

Yep, this is me. I'm just coasting at work at this point. Bare minimum stuff.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Come on, they announced a FFVII remake and Shenmue III last year. That was an E3 for the ages.

We will have several new consoles before those even see the light of day.

Crash was great a decade or so ago. Now though, ehhhhh

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Omg that sir bat stuff is too good.

I saw lamaroo's post in the GoT thread about it being safe from book spoilers now the show is ahead, but it isn't totally safe. Just in the past hour two book readers saying stuff they shouldn't got banned and had their posts removed.

It wasn't anything major, and it's great that the mods are so on top of it. But you still have to be careful if you want to completely avoid all spoilers.

Damn it, I've been avoiding the thread days after the episodes air because of "speculation" that turned out to be true early on, and I was hoping that stuff was all over by now.

zroid

Banned
I can barely watch the Jays right now. So tired of them stranding runners.
Thank Christ there's other stuff I can distract myself with right now -- Marlies, MemCup, NHL, Raps. If the Jays are still playing like this in June I'm gonna have a meltdown. :|

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Atkins was talking to Morosi, and his comments seemed to indicate that Gibbons' job is in danger.

How does Gibbons influence veterans like Tulo and Martin who've forgotten how to hit?

When Gibby first came back I was sceptical, but he has been pretty good. You're right though, not sure what he can do about guys not hitting and no clutch batting.

I can barely watch the Jays right now. So tired of them stranding runners.

Jays Suck Again. Surprise Surprise.

I had a feeling this would happen. If this Continues into June-July, Fire Gibby I love the guy but the Jays need to shake things up, or make a trade for the bullpen because it looks like shit out there.

zroid

Banned
Jays Suck Again. Surprise Surprise.

I had a feeling this would happen. If this Continues into June-July, Fire Gibby I love the guy but the Jays need to shake things up, or make a trade for the bullpen because it looks like shit out there.
The bullpen is bad but it's not really the problem. Basically the exact same lineup that lapped the field in runs scored last year has been mind numbingly inadequate this season. It's hard to wrap your head around. There's nothing they can do to shake things up, either the hitters start hitting like themselves again or this will continue. It's even more frustrating because the starting pitching has been so much better than expected.

Tabris

As if Sir Bat would take the train like a peasant.

I don't own a car. I generally only take trains, ubers, or taxis where uber is not available.

I'm in Tokyo right now and I use the subway every day, it's amazing. I didn't use the skytrain much in Vancouver as I rarely left downtown and would just walk everywhere, but whenever I did I loved using it.

Top Bottom