• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Yawnier

Banned
Ovi is ready for the World Cup of Hockey

Q2Oa7w5.gif

Lmao

and yeah I have no interest in seeing Warcraft.

I'll see Warcraft on that saturday in a matinee. Which is what I do for damn near every movie I'm interested in. In summer I go to a movie at least two out of every three weekends.

My two oldest will probably want to see Warcraft, so I'll end up seeing it. I would have regardless, even though the last Warcraft game I played was the expansion to Warcraft 2, and think the lore is a hilariously poor ripoff of GW and Tolkien.

My two oldest will probably want to see Warcraft, so I'll end up seeing it. I would have regardless, even though the last Warcraft game I played was the expansion to Warcraft 2, and think the lore is a hilariously poor ripoff of GW and Tolkien.

Jesus christ.. I thought Schuey was old

yyzjohn

Banned
How old are your two oldest?

eyeless

Matthews over Galchenyuk for the NA team

Lmao are you fucking serious?
galchenyuk wc stats, age 19: 4gp 2g 0a, 14th in team scoring

matthews wc stats, age 18: 10gp 6g 3a, lead team in scoring

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
galchenyuk wc stats, age 19: 4gp 2g 0a, 14th in team scoring

matthews wc stats, age 18: 10gp 6g 3a, lead team in scoring

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You left out his plus / minus. Shame.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Marlies better have a miracle stashed somewhere. It'd be nice to watch the finals.

Marner is the marlies miracle

Too bad they have to win the next game to potentially see that happen

Marner just won CHL MVP

If they win tomorrow, he has Memorial Cup MVP on lock

One of the most dominant performances in junior all-time

Pikma

Banned
It's incredible how obsessed the spaniards are with soccer, I can hear people all over my block yelling like fucking crazy, it's like you don't even need to watch the game to know what's happening.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looking at the World Cup rosters.... So many wtf decisions. How is Kessel left off? Muzzin? This is ridiculous.

Top Bottom