• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

zroid

Banned
Best possible Team USA according to twitter stats guy DTMAboutHeart

CjpNI2HUgAEQVcy.jpg

for comparison:

CjfvXCLWgAAG7rI.jpg

Yawnier

Banned
Yay Willy goal!

Jakub Vrana is a monster

I knew he was good but this series really opened my eyes

I know and this series has been my first viewing of him. He just has an absolute bomb of a shot.

Memorial Cup final is on in 10 minutes so I'm gonna mostly pay attention to that

eyeless

we are doomed but at least willie scored

when the knights game starts there could be three games on simultaneously that i would like to watch, marlies/knights/jays, fffffffff

Yawnier

Banned
Dubas talking about Bracco and how he has put on weight and improved his game during this thing in the marlies intermission.

Dopeyyyyyy

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Impulse bought Overwatch this weekend after seeing you guys rave about and watching some videos. So. Damn. Good. Some of the most fun I've had in gaming in a while, and it's style is perfect for me to come home to after work and play a couple matches and unwind without having to invest serious time into it.

eyeless

i hate that marner is not playing the point

london had the best pp in the reg season

what the fuck is hunter doing, why change it now

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Marner now the first player in modern era to hit 14 points in memorial cup

One more assist to tie assists record, 2 more points to tie total record

Foggy

Stupid Marlies and their major market. Now nothing is going to be broadcast between Hershey and Lake Erie. You BUMS!

Top Bottom