• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Samyy

Surely Babcock and Lou don't keep Marner in the O for another season, Shirley.

I think so far they've just been managing hype/expectation by saying "maybe and well see" and all that stuff, but I fully expect him to be on the team, maybe just getting like 8-10 minutes a night or something.

Quick

Banned
Mitch Marner cleans up the MVP awards

OHL Season MVP
OHL Playoffs MVP
CHL MVP
Memorial Cup MVP

MVP MVP MVP

yissssss

BlessVP.

Just finished episode 2 of Life is Strange. Choices are harder to pick!

Edit: checked my friends stats for episode 2:
Only 33% of my friends, including me, saved Kate's life. I know some of you are on my friends list that have played this...so I'm calling you all out who didn't save her. Damn savages.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BlessVP.

Only 33% of my friends, including me, saved Kate's life. I know some of you are on my friends list that have played this...so I'm calling you all out who didn't save her. Damn savages.

YOUR FRIENDS ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE

also oh boy the feels trip you're gonna experience

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Everyone seems to like Life is Strange. What the hell is it? Anime dating sim?

feels trip simulator

more seriously: adventure-game with a lot of "choose your own adventure" influence$ and choices that have impacts, with a whole lot of feels to it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Why why why why does the fucking game of thrones spends legit half of a episode of fucking Sam and weird wife and bastard son. Whyyy!!!

And they always complaining that there isn't enough time for each of the characters, how about stop spending it on the shittiest characters!! Fuuuckk

Sorry.

Seriously. Dont these fucks know who I am?

Marvie IRL

tumblr_nk1a28r0141sfow2io1_400.gif

Wow I can't believe Nathan Walker single-handedly destroyed the Marlies :')

Tried to play Life is Strange for like the 4th time today. Just cant get into it at all. Not for me.

That's ok, not everybody can be A COMPLETE AND UTTER MISERABLE FAILURE LIKE YOU

but seriously I can understand that it's not for everyone.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
BlessVP.

I'm so sorry.

YOUR FRIENDS ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE

:'(

Foggy

Wow the best AHL team ever lived didn't make the finals. Woooow

Just as bad as the best Habs team the last 40 years.

Remember that one guy that screams funny said that the Marlies' conference semi-final series was the real AHL finals? What a charismatic guy. He should have his own show.

Edit:

:eek:

Cock Boss has ascended

That's gotta be the longest URL in history.

In other news, the fine people at Pet Smart have no goddamned idea what they're talking about. I got a new aquarium yesterday, and literally everything they sold me to go along with it didn't work. They also dropped the aquarium loading it into my truck, so I had to go across town and get an aquarium at a different store. Just terrible.

Top Bottom