• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

ShaneB

Went golfing today. Don't ask me my score because I stopped keeping track after the 3rd or 4th double bogey.

It happens. My first couple rounds of the year I generally don't keep score. Still have those bad holes as well where it just demolishes whatever good run I am on.

Lol, I need to go again soon. Maybe next Friday.

Have a fun time! I'll be going again tomorrow evening.

edit: golf.

yyzjohn

Banned
Here you go. Stamkos in blue and white.

Mmmmmmm

5DdS8FX.jpg

That's a must see video in this thread by the way

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1227891

Snaku

Banned
I've given it a day to soak in, but every time I look at the new logo and jersey I have an intense urge to vomit. Like extreme nausea. That's not normal, right? I've never experienced this drastic of a rebrand for any of my favorite teams before, and I'm not taking it well. At least a shittier version on the leaping cat is still on the helmet....I guess.

Quick

Banned
I decided to test out my Excel knowledge using my current job's own Excel test for their more senior positions, and I got it all right albeit with some help from Google. Gonna run through it again without using Google this time, but I feel a bit more confident now than before. It's basic stuff that seems to be what this potential new job is looking for.

Also finished Life is Strange. GOD WHY. IT'S OVER. I HATE EVERYTHING.

It went End of Evangelion on this shit man. Smelly, Pikma, Dstrdl, Kat...sad emoji everywhere.

I saved Arcadia Bay and sacrificed Chloe...god damn.

Hey Quick, can you make a Stupid Trades version with Benning's Face in the shield instead of mine?

QAO3MKy.png
CpTzXdG.png
WVayzug.png

0Pojpc0.png
yGW9KcP.png
c6uSBDD.png

Quick

Banned
booked some vacation in Niagara Falls, now that's what I call O P P U L E N C E

I might be the only person in my group of friends that don't hate Niagara Falls. I haven't been there to stay for more than a day in about 13 years - passed by to go to Buffalo/Niagara Falls USA a few times though.

Speaking of this, I was looking into a solo trip to Ottawa and Montreal for Canada Day weekend, but only one city seems realistic with my schedule - or not at all depending on my job.

Quick those icons are great.

And I did the same in Life is Strange.

The nightmare scenes were pretty cool from a narrative perspective, but overall, there was very little to do in Episode 5.
I ain't mad though, the story is great and compelling through to the end.

I downloaded Firewatch and 3/4 Home on PS4 now that I'm on a bit of an interactive story kick. 3/4 Home is also on Vita, so that's something. I was going to wait on a sale for Firewatch, but that might not seem likely anytime soon. 3/4 Home was $3.00 - cant' go wrong with that, especially as a cross-buy title.

I'm really thinking about getting Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls remasters on PS4. I didn't hate Heavy Rain the first time I played it, but it felt a bit tedious in the end. Disappointed at the lack of story DLC after The Taxidermist since this game seems perfect for episodic content.

Just saw that report that Radulov wants a 2 year deal at 7.5M per.

Ayy lmao

Bruh needs to fuck off to Russia permanently lol. But probably just negotiating - I don't expect a team to fall for that amount (I hope).

Someone's gonna sign him though.

Foggy

Matthews is fat

Oh and for those keeping score, the baby Jackets lead the baby Caps 2-0 in the AHL finals and are now heading back to the Jackets crib for the 3 game homestand.

Top Bottom