• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

zroid

Banned
omg I just went to check AMC and noticed they're having a Jaws marathon right now lol

why have I been watching this shitty baseball game

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Yes and Loki.

Tom Hiddleston should be Bond. This miniseries alone convinced me.

The show is only 6 Episodes. You'll fly through it

Hmm, I'll check it out. Hugh Laurie is great and Tobias Menzies is fantastic in Outlander (which I'm several episodes behind in dammit). Don't particularly like Loki.

I also need to catch up on Penny Dreadful.

Hmm, I'll check it out. Hugh Laurie is great and Tobias Menzies is fantastic in Outlander (which I'm several episodes behind in dammit). Don't particularly like Loki.

I also need to catch up on Penny Dreadful.

Penny Dreadful is pretty great. The Man in the High Castle is one of my new favorites though

Yeah I have yet to watch it but I am really meaning to. The Office and other new shows keep getting in the way lol

I've been watching:

Preacher(just started)
Outcast(First Episode has been out for a month, new episode this week)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4
The Night Manager (just finished)
My Hero Academia
Hockey and Other Sports

I've been watching:

Preacher(just started)
Outcast(First Episode has been out for a month, new episode this week)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4
The Night Manager (just finished)
My Hero Academia
Hockey and Other Sports

I've been watching :

The Office
The Office
The Office

Peaky Blinders
And the Jurassic Park movies
I also watched the Johnny English movies last night lol

Idk what I am doing with my life.

Finished the latest season of Supernatural and now I went back to Deep Space 9, which I've been watching for a couple years now. Just got to season 6, so I'll likely finish that series this summer.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some classic Dreger analysis here:
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 2m 2 minutes ago
NHL executive committee meeting next week. Expansion will be main focus. A yes/no decision could be made. Could also delay decision.
"There will be a decision. It will either be yes or no. Unless there isn't a decision after all."

Quick

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-C2-uatyE

little mitch ;_;

mitch's dad is one of those hockey parents lol

God damn. I was reading an article on Marner a little while ago, and his dad seems like the polar opposite of that video. But I guess things could have changed between then and now.

It's interesting that his dad was already that riled up when they were in the car, imagine the other times they drove home after a loss. Jeez.

Marner's dad is an asshole. It is well known

Are there actually other documented reports of this? I'm legit curious.

Foggy

All you motherfuckers need to watch the Expanse. I am pretty sure Zroid was a lover

I do need to check it out. Too much tv to watch though.

Currently watching Veep season 3, current GoT, current Silicon Valley, season 4 Strike Back.

Still need to get to Bloodline season 2, Hannibal season 3, The Expanse, Mr. Robot, Penny Dreadful. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many shows.

I do need to check it out. Too much tv to watch though.

Currently watching Veep season 3, current GoT, current Silicon Valley, season 4 Strike Back.

Still need to get to Bloodline season 2, Hannibal season 3, The Expanse, Mr. Robot, Penny Dreadful. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many shows.

Veep and Silicon Valley are fucking awesome though

zroid

Banned
CkJzstuVAAA9GN_.jpg:orig

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's like SF prices right there.

Vancouver is the second-most expensive housing market (after San Francisco) and the most expensive-housing market (relative to average income) in North America.

Second-most-expensive housing market relative to average income in the WORLD (after hong kong)

so... yes

Vancouver is the second-most expensive housing market (after San Francisco) and the most expensive-housing market (relative to average income) in North America.

Second-most-expensive housing market relative to average income in the WORLD (after hong kong)

so... yes

that explains it lol

Apparently the info i was looking at is a year old

$1350 for bachelor
$1653 for 1 bedroom
$2236 for 2 bedroom

lol

Vacancy rate is around 1.5% so that's not helping

ah I got ya haha

That is quite the difference. I have been looking at different apartment prices here and other places around the US since I am getting a job soon after I graduate. But that is a huge change from a year ago. Damn....

Smiley90

Apparently the info i was looking at is a year old

$1350 for bachelor
$1653 for 1 bedroom
$2236 for 2 bedroom

lol

Vacancy rate is around 1.5% so that's not helping

Canadian Cities Average House Prices June 2015

City Average House Price 12 Month Change

Vancouver, BC $922,000 + 16 %
Toronto, Ont $639,000 + 12 %

yeup.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I saw a shitty bungalow for sale for $500,000 and wept

House I am in now was priced at $18,000 in the 80s... now it's about $700,000

Smiley90

My coworker bought an apartment for 500k

one month later it was worth 550k

funny how that works lol

Top Bottom