• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Blood&Wine, no mods

7z13pma1gf1x.png

damn I need to get this.

I should probably try and get around to playing the Witcher at some point, it just looks like it will be really time consuming.

Shocking

To be fair, the Avalanche fans have to be in the top 5 of shit posters on that board, but the Leaf fans are the worst.

Quick

Banned
I should probably try and get around to playing the Witcher at some point, it just looks like it will be really time consuming.

Witcher 3 was fun until my save was deleted (my fault for not backing up, tbf), now it's just gathering dust on my shelf. I wanna start it up again sometime though.

Witcher 3 was fun until my save was deleted (my fault for not backing up, tbf), now it's just gathering dust on my shelf. I wanna start it up again sometime though.

It's for sure got replayability, expansions aside, since you can make so many different decisions and things to come back to if you missed. I have replayed the base game twice and loved it more the second time. I still have yet to even play the expansions.

iLLmAtlc

Blood and wine is great. It's like a mini sequel almost.

I think they realized Heart of Stone's weirdness was quite popular so they added a bunch of similarly weird quests to the game. I haven't seen anything as compelling as HoS yet tho.

Red Sux are gonna erase this 5-1 deficit in the 9th

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I played it for about an hour, but I don't have many days where I can sit and play it for 8 hours which is what I feel it requires, I still really want to get through it someday.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have waited for this day.

I say we go off the board and take Kave_Man for our 1st overall. He'd be the first black cat ever for the Leafs and he'd be our PK Subban and teach the rest of these Leafs "respek". He drank more Coors at the Combine than any other cat.

I say we go off the board and take Kave_Man for our 1st overall. He'd be the first black cat ever for the Leafs and he'd be our PK Subban and teach the rest of these Leafs "respek". He drank more Coors at the Combine than any other cat.

Kave... you like Coors? Come on man. I mean there is worse but... really?

I wish the Leafs could trade Kadri to the 'Peg for the 2nd overall pick and get Laine. Or somehow trade Gardiner.

(Just dreaming here. Don't jump down my throat.)

EDIT: Beer is great. Drinking a cold James Ready now. Best of the cheap beers, and fuck paying $40+ for a case. Even $30 is a joke.

As a non beer drinker I have no preference at all. It's pretty much all trash.

But we're having a keg at our wedding and have no idea what to put in it.

Bud Light? Coors? What?

yyzjohn

Banned
How serious is this Laine knee injury? He's had surgery on it already and now re-injured it? Doesn't sound very good. I mean he's young and heals quick but it could be a concern going forward.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For you that are playing Overwatch, it's hilarious how underplayed Winston is, he's so good in the capture point matches.

Forget the keg, just buy 200 bottles of Smirnoff Ice and have McDonalds cater it.
Sounds like something Marchand would do for his wedding.

Smiley90

Bud Light? Coors? What?

the fuck is wrong with you?

we talking drinks? For me it's either beer (regular) or Rum&Coke (if it's free/i feel opulent). B-52's are the greatest shots.

That's really about it these days.

Socreges

Banned
Beer is disgusting and serves no purpose unless you are Stone Cold

Bud Light? Coors? What?

But you should get only PBR cans.
200w.gif

Beer is amazing and there are styles for everyone. You just haven't been exposed to the right stuff. Do Ontarians get Dieu du Ciel from Quebec? One of my favourite breweries and thankfully they ship a lot to BC.

200w.gif

Beer is amazing and there are styles for everyone. You just haven't been exposed to the right stuff. Do Ontarians get Dieu du Ciel from Quebec? One of my favourite breweries and thankfully they ship a lot to BC.

It was a joke Soc haha

But I agree. Beer is best. IPA is best.

Smiley90

200w.gif

You seem to know more than me - what's the best wheat ale you've tried?

Top Bottom