• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

WHAT?!?!

CkSwACHXIAUZXHc.jpg

I'm not buying another EA sports game until they allow forward-compatible saves. The Show has had it for 2 years now.

Pikma

Banned
I saved Kate! Everyone else are monsters!
Oh then you're forgiven<3

The most amazing thing about LiS for me is how I fucking despised Chloe at first, she really seemed like a really shitty human being, but by the end you can't help but love her, and care about her&#128546;

Chris R

It's like wear your dad's suit to school day or something.

Though I can't imagine how hard it would be to find anything that fits straight off the shelf if you are 6'8"+

Quick

Banned
oh then you're forgiven<3

The most amazing thing about LiS for me is how I fucking despised Chloe at first, she really seemed like a really shitty human being, but by the end you can't help but love her, and care about her&#55357;&#56866;

Like I said earlier, my decision felt like the right one because of how Chloe seems to have accepted her fate. The ending was satisfying, but I want more LiS.

Pikma

Banned
Like I said earlier, my decision felt like the right one because of how Chloe seems to have accepted her fate. The ending was satisfying, but I want more LiS.
There's supposed to be more in the works, though they haven't officially announced anything yet, but that's understandable since they're busy with other projects right now. But we'll definitely have more, the game was very successful, both critically amd commercially

Quick

Banned
There's supposed to be more in the works, though they haven't officially announced anything yet, but that's understandable since they're busy with other projects right now. But we'll definitely have more, the game was very successful, both critically amd commercially

Probably unlikely, but I'm kind of hoping for something during E3.

I'll take a 30 second trailer of Max talking about photography and a LiS 2 "Coming Soon" end title than a Watch Dogs 2 trailer lol

I played a bit of Firewatch last night (finished Day 1). Dialogue is hilarious, but I'm not quite sold on the game just yet.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think they said LiS 2 would be new characters? Not 100% on that though. As much as I love the characters I think their story is done.

Quick

Banned
I think they said LiS 2 would be new characters? Not 100% on that though. As much as I love the characters I think their story is done.

I wouldn't mind new characters. Max's story is done. A cameo or supporting role would be cool, a direct sequel could be interesting.

From a Boston Sports Writer.

Jimmy Murphy
&#8207;@MurphysLaw74
Spoke to two NHL executives today that believe the Carolina Hurricanes could be relocated to Las Vegas & expansion put on hold for now.

Jimmy Murphy
&#8207;@MurphysLaw74
Both aforementioned NHL executives believe Quebec will still get an NHL team but "not yet"

Vegas getting Carolina in time for the 2016-17 season? Could be possible, but very tight on time to get everything set up.

I'd imagine a team name is already internally worked out. Arena's already open too.

I guess Carolina will have one more season then Relocate. If it actually happens.

The arena is done, it helps to balance the west, and it should have pretty decent attendance and draw no matter which team is playing.

But... it's Vegas... I like balancing out the West but still.

See I was thinking Seattle. Idk why you would lol at that since I think it would be a good fit for that city since they won't be getting back the Sonics anytime soon. Sure I bet a good amount of them root for the Nucks but I bet once they get their own team they would support them

Seattle needs a good 20-30 years to prepare for having a referendum on whether or not the City Council should consider building a replacement for Key Arena.

Chris R

But... it's Vegas... I like balancing out the West but still.

See I was thinking Seattle. Idk why you would lol at that since I think it would be a good fit for that city since they won't be getting back the Sonics anytime soon. Sure I bet a good amount of them root for the Nucks but I bet once they get their own team they would support them

I want Seattle more than anything. I'd still be an Avs fan, but man would it be awesome to have a "local" team (local for Alaska at least, we aren't in ANY team's TV market, I'd love to be able to watch Canucks games or any team for that matter without streaming) that I could visit a few times a year. Problem is the place the arena should be was recently blocked by the Seattle City Council.

Ideally they vote on the street vacation again in a few months and see the error of their ways, allowing the arena enough time to be built by 2020 for a team. It will be interesting to see if the groundwork is there for a second West team when the expansion stuff is announced later this month. If Seattle "has" a team if a stadium is done by 2020 that might get shit in gear.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

you should spoiler-tag this, please

also pikma in his quote

otherwise you're gonna ruin anyone who still wants to play it.

also, the song that plays in the outro... still gives me goosebumps. Foals - Spanish Sahara.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
you should spoiler-tag this, please

also pikma in his quote

otherwise you're gonna ruin anyone who still wants to play it.

also, the song that plays in the outro... still gives me goosebumps. Foals - Spanish Sahara.

Yeah, love that song. I made a LiS playlist with all the songs from the game.

Top Bottom