• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think you'll probably have a shot at atleast one of Juolevi and Sergachev

I'm going to need to start watching some youtube highlight videos of everyone from 1-15, that's the best way to judge prospects imo.

What sets those two apart from the rest? Seems like it's them and then everyone else for D.

Yawnier

Banned
Looks like amazon has FFXV and some other pre-order games for $50

Might have to bite on that since I'm not paying $80 for it

Samyy

I'm going to need to start watching some youtube highlight videos of everyone from 1-15, that's the best way to judge prospects imo.

What sets those two apart from the rest? Seems like it's them and then everyone else for D.

No idea, no need for me to pay attention haha :)
I think at least with regard to them being ranked higher then Chychrun, Chychrun seems to be playing overly safe/doesn't really make plays compared to the other two.

Holy shit, you got the Ultimate Collector's Edition?

I've been waiting a long time.

It's my favorite series of all time and I told myself if there was some badass Collector's edition I would get it. I do for most FFs... I'm a sucker for them.

I will get one too for Nier if they have it. Just not 300$ again.

I like my Final Fantasy but not that much, lol

Yeah being that amount... this is for sure a one time thing. I could do without the figure and everything else and would be just as happy, but since that doesn't seem likely to happen I am putting a lot to it lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No idea, no need for me to pay attention haha :)
I think at least with regard to them being ranked higher then Chychrun, Chychrun seems to be playing overly safe/doesn't really make plays compared to the other two.

Step away from your Matthews body pillow for a minute and pay attention to the rest of these kids!

Let's Watch some Sergachev and Juolevi Highlights.

Sergachev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhBBPP54qis.

Juolevi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEl31Cc5mXg

Personally?

I like Sergachev more. This guy is Dominant, Juolevi looks good but i feel safer with Sergachev.

Foggy

Remember that new guy that came into the off-season thread like last year (or was it the year before?) and we suggested he should follow the Blue Jackets?

lol

Dw Foggy Leafs-gaf would be happy to have you!!!

Foggy is my 1st overall pick for the NHL-GAF dispersal draft.

Your always welcome to join Habs GAF.

Mah dudes.

How about Chiarelli deciding that Puljujarvi would be an ideal linemate for McDavid and trading RNH and the 4th for the 3rd overall? CBJ takes Dubois and Foggy doesn't lose the Death Star plans.

It's easy not to know how shockingly close the BJs are to their cap limit considering how awful they've been. But as of right now they're sitting at $4.8mil below the ceiling. Plus they need to sign Seth Jones to an extension along with extensions in the near-ish future to Boone Jenner, Alexander Wennberg, and Wild Bill.

So if it were to happen( uggghhhhhhhhh ), it'll have to be for picks/prospects or for something like RNH+ then the Oilers would have to take on any combination of Jack Johnson/Scott Hartnell/Clarkson or whoever as cap relief.

Cake Boss

Banned
No Foggy don't, I don't want to hate you. Remember who gave you your captain Foligno!

Ckiq9OoWEAAse5W.jpg

Yes please give me one Keller.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Let's Watch some Sergachev and Juolevi Highlights.

Sergachev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhBBPP54qis.

Juolevi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEl31Cc5mXg

Personally?

I like Sergachev more. This guy is Dominant, Juolevi looks good but i feel safer with Sergachev.

Haven't watched either yet, but I just want management to focus on skill over intangibles. Skating the puck out of your zone is so much more important than what we traditionally value for defensemen.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

imBask

Banned
let's play the prediction game :

what will be the first game to run like garbage on the current PS4 once the Neo is out?

Top Bottom