• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

I am so fucking angry about the Orlando mass shooting. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :|

And of course nothing will change from this because if nothing changes from the mass shooting of children then there's not a chance in hell this shooting will affect a goddamn thing.

On a side note, there's a lot of fucking idiots in that thread.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
And of course nothing will change from this because if nothing changes from the mass shooting of children then there's not a chance in hell this shooting will affect a goddamn thing.

On a side note, there's a lot of fucking idiots in that thread.

Of course not.

I'm not sure I really want to read through that thread.

Another mass shooting, another bunch of idiots defending their guns. I am okay with handguns but why any civilian needs a rifle just fucking astounds me.

Guns are a massive problem but religious radicalism is also a massive problem but the gun problem can be fixed much more quickly and is much more plausible to fix. It will sadly be just as hard though because of all those 2nd amendment thumpers

Another mass shooting, another bunch of idiots defending their guns. I am okay with handguns but why any civilian needs a rifle just fucking astounds me.

Guns are a massive problem but religious radicalism is also a massive problem but the gun problem can be fixed much more quickly and is much more plausible to fix. It will sadly be just as hard though because of all those 2nd amendment thumpers

The vast majority of gun violence features handguns, and has nothing to do with religious extremism.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The world is a shitty place. RIP

Terrible that gun laws will never change in the US. The amount of hate and bigotry is unreal.

The vast majority of gun violence features handguns, and has nothing to do with religious extremism.

Yeah that is true. I know that most don't have things to do with religious extremism.

But I was talking about these mass shootings specifically. I mean the shootings in Oregon were religiously motivated from an atheist targeting religious people.

I don't see why anyone needs guns in their house ever but things won't really ever change here, guns are such a part of American culture its ridiculous. We show people getting shot in the head on TV and it gets a TV-14 rating but they even try to show boobs it is automatically TV-MA. (I am not sure if this is true) but AMerica's view on violence is fucked.

Cake Boss

Banned
Come on guys stop politicising it, just give your thoughts and prayers and hope it doesn't happen again.

What's the worst that could happen. Kids already died, so it can't get worse than that!

Quick

Banned
That Orlando shooting thread is just bringing the worst out of people.

KingBroly with the shitposts.

His parents were from Afghanistan.

Do you see his parents shooting people up? What are you trying to get at.

I'm stating a point of fact, nothing more. Because people may not know that fact. That's it.

You're implying something that's extremely bigoted.

I'm not. I simply wanted to provide more information to people because this may be their first and only avenue for information about this issue because they want to keep up.

Come on son.

Marvie_3

Banned

2nd amendment needs to go. Im done with this shit. So fucking senseless.

Cake Boss

Banned
We need to ban people with "King" in their name until we figure out what is going on.

Where is his dad from though?

CkwjcqoWgAA5KV-.jpg
still relevant.

Only thing I can really say that hasn't already been said or isn't a kneejerk reaction is that this incident revealed a lot of shitty people on Gaf. Mods are going to be busy cleaning up the huge mess over the course of today.

zroid

Banned
Neuer is amazingly good, but every time I've seen him in an international tournament he always seems to have one or two hilarious brain farts.

Quick

Banned
Start of E3 Today Wahhooooooooo

Highly doubt NHL would be given much time, if at all, but a new trailer would be nice to line up with EA Play today.

Thankfully Sony's conference is tomorrow night at 9 PM. Microsoft at 12:30 PM could pause work lol.

I got some work taken care of today just to get it out of the way for tomorrow afternoon.

Also, FIFA having something like Be A Player or MyCareer could actually get me back to playing it again. Not that I was incredibly invested in it from before, but I'd always borrow a copy to try because I always thought the mechanics were smooth as hell.

That Xbox Slim though.

I can't imagine buying another game on Xbox since everything in the future is coming to PC or else I'd be excited. If Halo 5 and MCC ever come to PC then I'll sell my Xbox.

20 minutes until Battlefield 1, Mass Effect and a bunch of sports games I don't care about!

Quick

Banned
That Xbox Slim though.

Was about to mention this.

8XK4z8S.png

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

Looks pretty damn slick. I was thinking about grabbing an XB1, such timing.

2 days of pure E3 goodness. Gonna take all of it in.

My gaming love always comes back and has come back strong from my previous funk

Same here. I'm not quite as vocal or strong with my support and love for gaming (as I look at my Facebook memories from years ago), but it always comes back to me around this time.

Same here. I'm not quite as vocal or strong with my support and love for gaming (as I look at my Facebook memories from years ago), but it always comes back to me around this time.

I just love my JRPGs and that's all I really care about anymore but I follow gaming way too closely still lol

But I love all of E3. So much fun.

Was about to mention this.

8XK4z8S.png

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

Looks pretty damn slick. I was thinking about grabbing an XB1, such timing.

It looks pretty nice.

I wasn't excited about E3, but I forgot about Mass Effect and then there's the prospect of Online Gwent. Halo Wars 2 open beta this week is pretty great as well.

Quick

Banned
I haven't had much (if any) interest in Nintendo for years. The Wii was the last thing I got excited about until I actually tried it.

Haven't had much interest in the 3DS, but there were occasions where I did think about picking one up.

Wii U didn't really do anything for me either.

I looked away 15 minutes ago when they started Fifa. Came back and it's still Fifa.

They didn't show enough Mass Effect, but I liked what I saw. Mako makes its glorious return.

Top Bottom