• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
Kessel won a cup

xZSuht7.gif

Ugh Bethesda... that was not a good conference. It was alright but man... could have been much better. Hopefully tomorrow has some awesome stuff in store even with MS's whole conference leaking lol

Yawnier

Banned
Hope to see some trades tomorrow morning to begin the off-season for all 30 teams.....

I doubt we'll get or see anything for another week at least :(

Really, really itching to order a Cullen Penguins jersey
Knockoff from Aliexpress of course

Hope to see some trades tomorrow morning to begin the off-season for all 30 teams.....

I doubt we'll get or see anything for another week at least :(

Russo keeps saying the 7-10 days before the draft is when he expects things to really kick off for a busy summer for everybody.

We're just about within that range now. This week will probably see some movement I imagine.

Yawnier

Banned
Russo keeps saying the 7-10 days before the draft is when he expects things to really kick off for a busy summer for everybody.

We're just about within that range now. This week will probably see some movement I imagine.

I hope he's right

The last 2 weeks have been brutal, since the memorial cup ended.

Teams are probably waiting on final salary cap number

Which really only needs to happen by June 30, which is after the draft.

Although there will probably be very concrete indications this week some time.

These players have good taste with their blonde waifus.

I remember there was some comparison picture floating around last year or the year before of like 20 wives/girlfriends of NHL players and every single one was a tall tan blonde. Hockey players apparently have a very specific type.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Teams that have eliminated the Rangers over the last five years:

2012: Devils - Lost Cup Final
2013: Bruins - Lost Cup Final
2014: Kings - Won Cup
2015: Lightning - Lost Cup Final
2016: Penguins - Won Cup

:/

Top Bottom