• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So we can finally move on from this abomination of a season and get some trades going? Sounds good to me.

Who wants Emelin & Desharnais + poutine?

Line_HTX

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-6.gif

Words are very unnecessary.
They can only do harm~

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Barrie seems like a guy almost every team in the league would be interested in, if the Avs somehow fuck up the return on him, I don't know.

Quick

Banned
I forgot how much fun Sleeping Dogs is after getting past the beginning and being able to explore Hong Kong.

Also forgot that Emma Stone voices one of Wei's girlfriends. Her character's bio in the game basically labels her as an Asiaphile.

The graphics update seems to bring it on par with or close to the PC version, so that's cool.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The Witcher continually blows me away. Finishes hearts of stone and started Blood and Wine. CDPR are amazing, cant wait for news on Cyberpunk.

I forgot how much fun Sleeping Dogs is after getting past the beginning and being able to explore Hong Kong.

Also forgot that Emma Stone voices one of Wei's girlfriends. Her character's bio in the game basically labels her as an Asiaphile.

The graphics update seems to bring it on par with or close to the PC version, so that's cool.

I want a Sleeping Dogs Sequel. The combat was fun.

Cake Boss

Banned
What a boring ass season. Let's get some trades going

Trade Weirdcock to the leafs for the 30th pick. BIG CORSI GUY, FIRST PAIRING WITH HUNWICK!!

yyzjohn

Banned
Baffles me why everyone has he Leafs taking a goalie at 30/31 when the goalies are so shit this year and it's a total crapshoot.

Goalies will be drafted this year at some point. One of the hardest positions to predict when drafting a guy, they'll be someone in this pool that nobody thinks highly of who will become a great NHL starter.

Samyy

Goalies will be drafted this year at some point. One of the hardest positions to predict when drafting a guy, they'll be someone in this pool that nobody thinks highly of who will become a great NHL starter.

Right but I wouldn't pick one until the 4th round probably not wasting what are essentially 1st round picks (30/31) on a complete lottery ticket

Yawnier

Banned
Yeah I'm not expecting the leafs to take a goalie before the 3rd round either

I have a feeling they will take a goalie with their own 3rd (pick 62) or with the NJ 3rd from the Kessel trade.

Delryk

Baffles me why everyone has he Leafs taking a goalie at 30/31 when the goalies are so shit this year and it's a total crapshoot.

yah same.. I'd probably take 2 Ds.. or atleast the best D and best FW available.. Leafs have good forwards in the pool but really lacking D/G... I'd take a goalie with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round or even 1st pick in 3rd.. not at the 30-31st spot

edit; hell, take the 2 best ones.. and hope atleast one works. thought any or NHL caliber but you never know with goalies

Sportsnet last night told me that Canadians were pulling for Joe Thornton and the Sharks.

Really? Thornton is about as least popular 'high profile' pro-athlete I've seen in years. The Sharks themselves have virtually no following. Compare that to Crosby and the Penguins, which actually have a following up here.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hockey writers really going in hard on how great and amazing Sidney Crosby is this morning, as if it's some kind of breaking news.

Top Bottom