• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Chris R

Everyone here owns a copy of Gwent. Good on you.

You don't technically own it, but it's free. If you don't play it, you're a Smelly-tier commie.

I'll try it. I dusted every single Hearthstone card that I could to stop me from wasting my time with that game since I just couldn't win.

That turret needs to be fucking toned down. It's stupid that it covers 360 taking away neat strategies.

*Slashes dstrdl

excuse me but the turret from TF2 is exactly the same

please do not slash me I am the lovely boy of neogaf NHL

Lindholm for sure, but it always surprises me how Fowler's defense doesn't drive Ducks fans crazy. Gives up the zone way too easily, is frequently out of position and often doesn't know who to cover, leading to tons of shots (and scoring chances) against. The eye test matches up with his corsi against stats in that regard.

Look, it's not that it doesn't, it's just that most of the time we don't notice because of our rose coloured glasses.

I'll try it. I dusted every single Hearthstone card that I could to stop me from wasting my time with that game since I just couldn't win.

I feel like there's more randomness in Hearthstone than Gwent. Plus I have 1 legendary card total and I'll match against people with 4 in their deck in social/ranked. They said you'd be matched with like decks in this.

Quick

Banned
Couldn't resist. Apologies for contributing to the Pens' photoshops.

jQFyQ5X.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/nhcAy
http://imgur.com/a/4IGJ8

It was quite the experience. It was easily the closest I'll ever to be close to an icon, living and/or dead. I even shook one of his son's hands. You had to be there.

That's crazy. Respect to the Red Wings for going all out for this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
To be fair, it's not like the Panthers could afford to pay a blogger for their art anyways.

Socreges

Banned
I hit the ads on mobile gaf so often now. Hate the big ads.
Judging anecdotally, the amount of false click ads (that nevertheless register and make bank) must be 50x. I've gone from never hitting them to accidentally hitting them all the time.

Funny to think that this is what keeps NeoGAF alive and makes EviLore fairly wealthy. Us accidentally clicking on ads for things we aren't interested in.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Judging anecdotally, the amount of false click ads (that nevertheless register and make bank) must be 50x. I've gone from never hitting them to accidentally hitting them all the time.

Funny to think that this is what keeps NeoGAF alive and makes EviLore fairly wealthy. Us accidentally clicking on ads for things we aren't interested in.

Need NeoGaf premium with no ads and Tabris free.

the ads change size while they load in and now i hit the wrong threads on mobile gaf

Yeah, the size change catches me.

Socreges

Banned
Zelda looks phenomenal. I just hope it's somewhat difficult and not too barren
Spider-Man surprised me. Could be amazing
The Last Guardian seems ambitious. I hope it realizes its enormous potential
We Happy Few looks very interesting

the ads change size while they load in and now i hit the wrong threads on mobile gaf
Also this

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're a well known television personality, and you still need to revert to DMing women on twitter for pics? I shouldn't be surprised because it's Cox, but that's just sad.

We Happy Few turned me off when I found out it was a rogue-like survival game. I actually really enjoy that genre, but I thought this universe would be more interesting had it been driven by narrative. They can still tell a story through environmental vignettes, but this is certainly no Bioshock and the demo is kind of disingenuous.

Top Bottom