• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ClBL1kAUoAAboMm.jpg

;_;

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Meanwhile, we have to protect Gudbranson and leave Sbisa exposed.

Benning's a genius!

To be fair, if someone takes Sbisa's contract away from us I'd be happy. Same goes for Dorsett...

How many players can the expansion team pick from each team? 1 player? Or 1 F&1 D?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Apparently Ansar Kahn, the Wings beat writer, tweeted today that they would buyout Jonathan Ericsson this offseason. He then deleted the tweet immediately and is blocking anyone on Twitter that asks about it.

Sounds like he wasn't supposed to do it during the funeral.

This would be fantastic news.

Apparently Ansar Kahn, the Wings beat writer, tweeted today that they would buyout Jonathan Ericsson this offseason. He then deleted the tweet immediately and is blocking anyone on Twitter that asks about it.

Huh. I wonder who else will be bought out today

Smiley90

Smiley hasn't exactly thought this through...

I'm going under the assumption that we'll re-sign them... I mean, I rather re-sign them and have them get claimed/be able to trade them than letting them go UFA AND losing another, different player to expansion...

Silexx

Hmmm we could lose Methot.

Phagoof by default, Karlsson and having to choose between Ceci and Methot.

Yeah, I always thought that Methot would be the most vulnerable in an expansion draft.

But that assumes that the Sens decide to go for the protect 11 players option as opposed to the 9 players option.

Pikma

Banned
Wait, what if we have an NHLGAF expansion draft in which we can only protect three fans of each team, I'd love to see Tabris and King Broly as Vegas fans

Red_Man

Wonder what the GM pool will look like, maybe McGuire will finally get his chance!

Or maybe even Timmins, he can't be a scout forever...He'd fit right in

trevor1-e1410034572875.jpg

Yup that sounds good. I wouldn't keep Markov.
Markov will be 100 years old and on the last year of his contract, no one is taking him anyways.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yeah, I always thought that Methot would be the most vulnerable in an expansion draft.

But that assumes that the Sens decide to go for the protect 11 players option as opposed to the 9 players option.

12th overall + Ceci for the 4th overall!

/Dopey trade

Smiley90

12th overall + Ceci for the 4th overall!

/Dopey trade

Cumulatively, Karlsson is worth what, 3 1st overalls?

I'm talking cumulatively that's just what his value factually is

I'm not saying anyone would ever pay anything remotely close to that

but his value is 3 1st overalls

Red_Man

Cumulatively, Karlsson is worth what, 3 1st overalls?

I'm talking cumulatively that's just what his value factually is

I'm not saying anyone would ever pay anything remotely close to that

but his value is 3 1st overalls
That's what Dopey would want for proven top pairing D man Marincin

Socreges

Banned
I'm going under the assumption that we'll re-sign them... I mean, I rather re-sign them and have them get claimed/be able to trade them than letting them go UFA AND losing another, different player to expansion...
I would resign Burrows for cheap.

But Miller can go. One more year with Markstrom as backup should serve.

In regards to all these "Odds of winning next year's Stanley Cup" articles I read over the last few days (okay, there were three), where do people even bet on this stuff? Is it only in Vegas?

I'd love to throw down $20 on the Wild or something, but have no idea where to even go to do that. As you can tell, I'm not much of a gambling type of guy.

Red_Man

I really fucking hate when you get a good team on Overwatch, and then the next match they put you on the losing team, so annoying.

In regards to all these "Odds of winning next year's Stanley Cup" articles I read over the last few days (okay, there were three), where do people even bet on this stuff? Is it only in Vegas?

I'd love to throw down $20 on the Wild or something, but have no idea where to even go to do that. As you can tell, I'm not much of a gambling type of guy.
I would say you could bet online, but I don't know what the online gambling laws are like in your state.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

YAAAAAAAAAS!!!!

Top Bottom