• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
Honestly your best bet is the Mazda 3, other cars to look more into in the same class is the Cruze, drives pretty smooth, always use it as my rental car cuz its very comfortable and sometimes a fun car to drive, good standard features for media playability, and the new elantra has features that come standard like Androidauto and applecar play and heated sets. The car that apparently has the best dash entertainment is the Dodge Dart, it looks good but it doesn't drive as well as the Mazda or the civic.

Avoid Sentra, Lancer and Forte.

Did a bit more searching and I'm getting more and more sold on the Mazda 3.

zroid

Banned
Bobby Mac says Cliff Pu is a consensus 2nd rounder. I never really thought he would be picked before the 3rd round, but...

Heretic

This could work out pretty...

TPq71sN.gif

...hey wait a minute, I play NHL 16 and Clayton Stoner is a shitty player!
Stoner is great in the playoff---

Oh..

Freedrick Andherson
LOL

Pikma

Banned
I have a 2014 Lariat F150 but I'm think about switching to a RX8 or a Mazda 3, I'm so fucking tired of the stupidly high gas prices in Cali

Sabres are apparently willing to offer $12 mil/year to stamkos

Lol

7 million for ROR, 12 million for Stamkos, how the hell would they pay Eichel? Even if they had all 3, then what does their defense core look like? I'm honestly surprised Stamkos doesn't want to stay in Tampa. it seems only inevitable that they win a Cup soon.

7 million for ROR, 12 million for Stamkos, how the hell would they pay Eichel? Even if they had all 3, then what does their defense core look like? I'm honestly surprised Stamkos doesn't want to stay in Tampa. it seems only inevitable that they win a Cup soon.

Because he's getting offered 3-4 million more to play elsewhere. Over seven years that's a difference of 21 to 28 million. Hard to leave money like that on the table.

I get worried when I hear the Leafs are throwing big money at a player, but Andersen's track record seems to live up to the $5 mil per year contract, and it could end up being a steal moving forward.

Here's hoping.

We need to get Bernier off of the books, though. Trade him for Reimer, lol

EDIT: Fuck you, Sabres. He's ours.

calder

Jets resign Hutch for 2 years in a deal predicted by anyone who's looked at the expansion draft rules in the past couple of weeks.

Winnipeg, MB - The Winnipeg Jets announced today they have agreed to terms with restricted free agent goaltender Michael Hutchinson on a new two-year contract worth an AAV of $1.150 million per season.

Hutchinson, 26, appeared in 30 games this past season with the Jets, recording a 9-15-3 record with a 2.84 goals against average and a .907 save percentage. Over his NHL career, Hutchinson has a 32-26-8 record with a 2.53 goals against average and .912 save percentage in 71 career games.

The Barrie, ON native was drafted by the Boston Bruins in the third round, 77th overall of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. He was signed by the Jets as a free agent on July 19, 2013.

I'm glad the Volkswagen Tiguan I drive has its own aux cable so I can hook my phone up and blast ASOT episodes.
My mazda 3 has an aux cable or blutooth. I use the blutooth since it adds handsfree calling, as well as steering wheel controls for volume and track skip.

Im really bored with the car though, but it only has 40k miles on it, so I will continue to drive it while I put money towards more important things.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My Elantra is the same. Sometimes I think it's too macho, so I turn on the eco-drive so the other drivers don't feel bullied.

We have an Elantra GT. Really like it for the most part, except the suspension is kinda shitty. Good on gas though.

edit: also had an Accent till it died. Was a great car in the snow.

Top Bottom