• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Foggy

Joe Yerdon – @JoeYerdon

Murray on trading up to No. 3: “I called Jarmo and asked if he wanted to trade 3 and he said, ‘I don’t want to trade 3.‘”

PRAISE FINNISH LEX LUTHOR

I see Tabris is enjoying Overwatch too.

tumblr_o8n2gwt5Oy1ql2ugeo1_540.png

Quick

Banned
Had a mechanic look at my car earlier and he's saying the issue is with my shocks. Already dreading the potential cost of fixing it.

I'm legitimately hoping it just needs to get lubricated vs. replacement.

Chris R

Well now, looks like there are three or four home stands that would work for me for the Avs... Think I'll hold off on a vacation request for now though.

10 B2Bs for the Avs, including two home and aways in the first ten games of the season... FUCK

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers schedule is super chill this season. Longest home stand = 4 games. Longest road trip = 4 games. Surprisingly the Ducks aren't playing the Rangers right off the bat after all, even though they're already going to be in town. Also looks like 14 back-to-backs, most of them Saturday-Sunday affairs.

Also interesting, none of the holiday games we usually play down in Florida or Tampa this year. New Year's Eve in Colorado. Black Friday in Philadelphia. California road trip at the end of March. Western Canada tour pretty early on in mid-November.

Season finale on Garden ice against the champs.

Canucks start October with 7/9 games at home but 3 B2B's.

November starts with a 6 game road trip with 2 B2B's in 9 nights. Brutal.

There's a 5-game road trip in December, and they play the Jets twice in a row with both games at home.

February has a 6-game road trip. March has 5 games at home followed by 5 on the road.

Season ends with a critical home-and-home versus Edmonton as the teams battle for position in the Nolan Patrick sweepstakes.

16 back-to-back's.

Foggy

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
#CBJ have 19 back-to-back and 15 3-in-4s, both up from last season.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
#CBJ face a tough start: after opening vs. BOS at home on 10/13, CBJ play 9 of 10 vs. Western Conf teams, all of whom made playoffs in 15-16

Well ain't that a dandy

Tort's conditioning y'all

Sabres, 14 back to backs. 2 of which are in 6 days, that will be rough. Otherwise, the longest road stretch is 4 games which happens 3 times including one in the first week of the season. Not bad.

Top Bottom