• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Fowler for Subban straight up. A steal for Montreal. I don't want you to talk to the other sharks, I want to hear your answer right now. You have ten seconds or I'm going out.

I bet the Shark Tank sharks could put up a better fight against the Pens.

The San Jose Sharks are a pathetic entity upon this sport.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I bet the Shark Tank sharks could put up a better fight against the Pens.

The San Jose Sharks are a pathetic entity upon this sport.

I don't want your Stanley Cup. You can keep it.

What I do want is a 7% royalty on all Cup-related merchandise until I get my money back. Once I have my money back, I go down to a 3% royalty in perpetuity.

What are you going to do?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dragon's Den and Sharks Tank are amazing, they're perfect background noise shows
I used to watch Dragon's Den until all the good people left. Shark Tank is where it's at now, just to see Kevin call people cockroaches.

I don't want your Stanley Cup. You can keep it.

What I do want is a 7% royalty on all Cup-related merchandise until I get my money back. Once I have my money back, I go down to a 3% royalty in perpetuity.

What are you going to do?

i_7l2w.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
I used to watch Dragon's Den until all the good people left. Shark Tank is where it's at now, just to see Kevin call people cockroaches.

My favorite part is when he gets visibly rattled when he finds out that there is nothing proprietary about the business in question, and loses his temper at another shark who thinks its a good idea.

Red_Man

So Eric Engels is a long time Habs beat writer that works for Sportsnet, and he just did a radio hit. He said he believes that Montreal will be going hard at Stamkos and will even be trying to get his rights ahead of July 1st. This is the first time I've heard any reputable Montreal reporter say anything like this, particularly the part about them wanting to get his rights.

My favorite part is when he gets visibly rattled when he finds out that there is nothing proprietary about the business in question, and loses his temper at another shark who thinks its a good idea.
He really makes the show, he's the Simon Cowell of these kinds of shows. The funniest part is that he almost never actually makes deals on the show.

So Eric Engels is a long time Habs beat writer that works for Sportsnet, and he just did a radio hit. He said he believes that Montreal will be going hard at Stamkos and will even be trying to get his rights ahead of July 1st. This is the first time I've heard any reputable Montreal reporter say anything like this, particularly the part about them wanting to get his rights.

HERE COMES THE MONEEEEEY

https://youtu.be/od3cjyHctjo

zroid

Banned
How could they spoil the finale? Did they get a review copy or something like that?
I don't know if it's a real spoiler for the show, but it was about that book spoiler you were talking about earlier. So at the very least spoiling non-book people.

Red_Man

I don't know if it's a real spoiler for the show, but it was about that book spoiler you were talking about earlier. So at the very least spoiling non-book people.
Ooooh, that one. That's just speculation at this point, it's weird because that spoiler should have popped up 2 seasons ago.

Yawnier

Banned
Friedman just threw out a few names he thinks could be GM for Vegas and he mentioned George McPhee, John Ferguson Jr, and a few others

Hehehehehehe.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@drosennhl

Gary Bettman, Jeremy Jacobs (Bruins, chairman of BOG), Bill Foley (Las Vegas) and Pierre Dion (Quebec City) will speak at the podium soon.

Top Bottom