• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good to see the NHL starts their conferences 25 minutes later then they're suppose to just like the games.

calder

And there you go, unanimous. So let the great roster shakeup in anticipation of the 2017 expansion draft start - er, continue - now!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Tom Gulitti
‏@TomGulittiNHL
Islanders transfer of controlling ownership now official, Gary Bettman said.

imBask

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

GET FUUUUUUUUCKED

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not like Quebec wouldn't still make more money than Vegas even if the CAD was weak, YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT GARY

zroid

Banned
lol why does the Derrick Rose trade have its own thread in OT? Do people make threads just for sports league trades now?

calder

It sucks, but Quebecor being there to nod solemly is exactly how you show the NHL you'll be a good soldier in the future. Exactly what Chipman did with the Moose and doing everything low key and on the NHL's timeline.

Even if we can't get Quebec yet can we at least move Detroit back to the West? Maybe the Pacific this time...

Top Bottom