• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

calder

I don't think Vegas will be a great long term success or anything but I think it will get along fine for a while at least.

If they aren't totally stupid they'll have the western canadian teams or northern US ones play a home game every Saturday from Jan-March.

I can hear imbask coming with sahara.jpg to show us all what Arizona looks like
Mongolia-Gobi-Desert-Web-Header.jpg

Foggy

I feel that way too when I have to mow the lawn

Pronman was on the PDOCast to discuss Matthews vs Laine

I will begrudgingly listen

I bet they spend 15 seconds talking about Pulju. It's hard to get hyped about the goofy looking bastard, because nobody seems to give a shit. Just weird hot takes about how Tkachuk and PLD are better.

Quick

Banned
Saw the Sportslogos mock-up of the new Leafs jersey.

Leafs-Jersey-Mockup-New-Uniform-590x348.jpg

I like that it's basically stripped down and simple as hell, but I'm not a huge fan of the giant stripe on the bottom. I'll probably get used to it if this ends up being true.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The NHL tweeted out a thing about Eric lindros trade... A what if...

Wtf they're either announcing or trolling Quebec hard

imBask

Banned
btw, Mario Roy isn't a journalist, he's just the guy who created the movement to bring back the nordiques (organized the trips to Long Island, etc)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Obviously a lot more calls will be coming in, a little over a week before his NMC kicks in and if he was going to be moved it would very likely be done at the draft. Bergy already told 2 different western GM's he's not moving him.

Oh yeah. I do that in a lot of threads with players on 1 year UFA years just to make people mad

People way overvalue the 1 year contracts tho
You need a new hobby.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Fowler for Subban straight up. A steal for Montreal. I don't want you to talk to the other sharks, I want to hear your answer right now. You have ten seconds or I'm going out.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fowler for Subban straight up. A steal for Montreal. I don't want you to talk to the other sharks, I want to hear your answer right now. You have ten seconds or I'm going out.
That's some Mark Cuban Shark Tank shit right there

Top Bottom