• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

There should be an expansion draft for NHL-GAF posters. We'll have to come up with a list of protected users, though.

zroid, kave and quick protected for the leafs. I'm a team slut anyways, since GCL refuses to allow me to actually watch my hometown team.

I like all the habs fans here so idk who would have to be the sacrifice :s

pikma is protected to continue goalie salt

MJ for continued Flyera alcoholism

Foggy

I could be the first conscription into LV depending on what kind of shenanigans Columbus gets up to. Then again, 10pm est games is horrifying. Then again, I may travel the country next year with my fiancée when she starts travel nursing. Being a 90-day fan doesn't sound so bad.

Looks like you just volunteered.

Vegas will win a cup before Philly does so...

1873391_o.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
There should be an expansion draft for NHL-GAF posters. We'll have to come up with a list of protected users, though.
Canucks-GAF probably wouldnt need to protect smelly because he'd refuse to post for a team with "black" in the name. Vegas-GAF would just be wasting a pick.

If we don't receive full immunity in the fan expansion draft, there will be a gif lockout.
No more Ducks gifs? If thats the case, can we just move the Ducks to Vegas and cancel expansion?

I really like the Leafs' new jerseys. Better than having a racist Native American logo or a dumb big C little H thing.

for the record, I still think the NHL in Las Vegas is DOA, I doubt it'll ever work

I fucking hate how the expansion team is gonna be Vegas...

Desert hockey is real and here to stay.

For now.

Maybe.

They should have just moved Arizona to Vegas. 31 teams is gross.

Move you to Vegas. You're gross.

calder

My first thought reading that was "who?" but my second, actually legit thought was how police reports are always 100% full of shit. What a fucking joke.

I advised him that he was to drop the items. As I made contact, he held two bowling pins in his right hand and one in his left. I observed his face lose all coloring and turn white, which I recognized a threat to my safety. At that time, it appeared to me that Corbin would attempt to strike me with the items.

Kramer didn't get shot in the chest 4 times probably because there are cameras everywhere at Disney World. He should thank god his face turned extra white or the surveillance cams wouldn't have been enough.

He was able to break the hold and spin to his right. I then observed Kramer turn his entire body to me and again raise his arm as if to strike me. I drew my department issued ECD Taser and yelled that I would Taze him. Kramer continued to come at me and I deployed the ECD, striking him in the upper right arm.
Oh I'm sure it went down like that alright.

I wonder how long it will take for the first Las Vegas fan to enter NHLgaf

I, for one, welcome the other desert hockey fan besides me and the Russian guy that posts during the first week of the season.

Coyotes Sign Goligoski to Five-Year Contract

"I am very happy to join the Coyotes," said Goligoski. "Arizona is a great place to live and play and I'm excited to join an up-and-coming team that has a ton of talent and a very bright future."

Arooooooooooo

Top Bottom