• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Panarin getting the Calder is a joke, but all the media types have the biggest hard on for Chicago, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Ghost didn't play the whole year. If he did he could've won.

Say what you will about Panarin being older and playing with Kane, but he was almost PPG. Any other rookie with that offensive performance would win the Calder.

so, looking at my end of preseason post
so pens preseason ending notes

1. Gonchar is completely out of gas, will be released after the last preseason game guaranteed
  2. Bennet looks to have his shit together and should be a productive third liner
  3. the holes at defense might be even worse than originally feared
  4. letang + maatta top pairing could save us
  5. Goddamnit perron, I had high hopes for you to start this season. Now we are stuck with
  6. kunitz still on the top line...Hes not looking as bad as last year, but he cant hang with crosby and kessel.
  7. Sprong looking like an amazing pick

1. Was dead on, GOnch ended up coaching
  2. Bennet did look good, but he ended up injured, per usual
  3. The defense was bad most of the year but
  4. letang carried us and somehow we traded scuderi for trevor daley
  5. we traded perron for hagelin, that was awesome
  6. the anchor was finally removed from sid, though of course he ended up attached to malkin
  7. Sprong looked good when we played him, but he seems to have a bad injury now

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WOO THE CANUCKS WON SOMETHING

King Clancy Memorial Trophy (for leadership on and off the ice and noteworthy humanitarian contribution to community)
Presenters: Tara Slone & Mark Messier
WINNER: HENRIK SEDIN

"Presenters: Mark Messier"

oh god

wait they're announcing the cover athlete too? neat

WOO THE CANUCKS WON SOMETHING

King Clancy Memorial Trophy (for leadership on and off the ice and noteworthy humanitarian contribution to community)
Presenters: Tara Slone & Mark Messier
WINNER: HENRIK SEDIN

"Presenters: Mark Messier"

oh god

wait they're announcing the cover athlete too? neat

Daniel was robbed.

Greg Wyshynski – Verified account ‏@wyshynski

P.K. Subban didn't win a humanitarian award from the NHL and his own team didn't nominate him for another one.

Let that sink in

Oh....

Oh... Maybe the locker room does hate Subban....

Top Bottom