• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
Nah, more like i was wondering how my bill was so high

Looked at bill... Fibe50 $102.95 ummm ok.... looked at website... regular price $79.95

I didn't really pay attention to my bill lol

So they gave me an upfront credit of $230 and a 2 year credit of $45 a month at the corrected price

you made me check the pricing

75$ is alright, but 250 Go is ridiculous man... and since I don't have Cable TV it's 30$ to get unlimited, fuuuck that

dem

Bruce ArthurVerified account
‏@bruce_arthur
The real NHL awards controversy is the Habs not nominating PK for the Foundation charity award the year he gave 10M to a children's hospital

Lol

That is unreal

Just send him on over to Edmonton.

Nah, more like i was wondering how my bill was so high

Looked at bill... Fibe50 $102.95 ummm ok.... looked at website... regular price $79.95

I didn't really pay attention to my bill lol

So they gave me an upfront credit of $230 and a 2 year credit of $45 a month at the corrected price

Sounds like they were knowingly ripping you off.

Montresor

Am I getting ripped off?

I pay $90 per month for the following:

60 Mbps
200GB bandwidth
DVR cable box with Basic Cable (channels 2-28)
All modem / cable box rental charges included

ClmL8Q3WkAAV55G.jpg

Silexx

Congratulations Professional Hockey Writers Association, you've officially turned the Norris trophy into participation badge.

Chuck GormleyVerified account ‏@ChuckGormleyCSN 28s29 seconds ago New Jersey, USA
LW Alex Ovechkin received six votes as a right wing. Wake up, voters. That was so two years ago. #CapitalsTalk

Help me breathe.

Me too, the first game Anaheim plays there I will make it a trip.

Also in SoCal I pay $69.99 for just Internet, 200Mbps down/20 up. Unlimited bandwidth. Almost got to a TB in April. Most of the time I get to half a terabyte. Streaming HD videos takes up way more than I thought

imBask

Banned
Me too, the first game Anaheim plays there I will make it a trip.

Also in SoCal I pay $69.99 for just Internet, 200Mbps down/20 up. Unlimited bandwidth. Almost got to a TB in April. Most of the time I get to half a terabyte. Streaming HD videos takes up way more than I thought

I also use about 500 Go a month, I don't get how people manage with 100-200Go

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@TSNBobMcKenzie 35s35 seconds ago

I'm reasonably confident TOR will take Auston Matthews at No. 1. I'm not nearly as confident WPG will automatically take Patrik Laine at 2.

#closingthegap

calder

Mckenzie got me a bit worried, but there have been rumblings since the lottery that the Jets really love Puljujarvi. Chevy talks about him as much as Laine when he talks about the picks for sure.

zroid

Banned
There is a kinda big spider perched at the top the wall right behind the TV, and it's bugging the shit out of me cause it's in my peripheral vision when I'm watching TV ;_;

it's too high for me to kill it right now... ugh

Stasis

There's a fairly large spider that loves to live around my desk for some reason. It periodically runs right across while I'm sitting here. From one end to the other (it's a long ass desk) like it's practicing sprints or some shit.

I love him/her. Live and let live!

And $65/month (CDN) for 60/10, unlimited. I use at least 400 a month. I've actually managed 950 as a record, but neighbors were using my wifi at the time due to having a problem with their ISP. Tons of streaming, everything in 1080, and a couple of massive games. Can't remember when it was, but I was stunned. I hover somewhere between 300-500 usually.

Top Bottom