• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

good pick it seems. really skilled dman with good skating but playing on a shit team.

KAR.jpg

Just found out my mom has a tumor on one of her ovaries.... holy fuck

I know how you feel, and am sorry to hear that.

My Mom fought lung, then metastasized brain cancer, for several years. I took her to most appointments, looked after her and helped her when she couldn't walk. We unfortunately lost her just a couple of months ago, so it's been devastating.

The hospital called several days before she passed and said they thought they saw another tumour in her chest.

I miss her so much.

yyzjohn

Banned
I know how you feel, and am sorry to hear that.

My Mom fought lung, then metastasized brain cancer, for several years. I took her to most appointments, looked after her and helped her when she couldn't walk. We unfortunately lost her just a couple of months ago, so it's been devastating.

The hospital called several days before she passed and said they thought they saw another tumour in her chest.

I miss her so much.

So sorry to hear.

Montreal is done today. Now for the Trades to REALLY begin.

Here are the guys I'm Excited about from the draft

Sergachev, Bitten, Mete

Ones I'm not sure about

Casey Staum

Michael Pezzetta

zroid

Banned
it's definitely not a coincidence that the Leafs have selected so many OAs. I don't know what they're thinking but there's something going on.

zroid

Banned
Why would Mark Hunter select a kid who was a frequent healthy scratch with the London Knights?

i don't understand anything

yyzjohn

Banned
Why would Mark Hunter select a kid who was a frequent healthy scratch with the London Knights?

i don't understand anything

Duh, you have to have players you can scratch on the big club too. He's used to it.

Or Hunter had the Knights hold him out on purpose so nobody else would draft him ;)

Line_HTX

I'm sorry to hear that, Yawnier. Hope your mom pulls through and beats this.

I really hope Northern Ireland pulls a Chile on Wales' ass.

Foggy

Jackets selected a shutdown defenseman at 34 who projected to go in the 70's who just committed to Notre Dame. Awesome. He'll bust and be a waste of a pick or become awesome and just pull a Mike Reilly. Awesome.

My guess is he goes to Tampa or the Panthers

Socreges

Banned
Lol Lockwood

Canucks would not have chosen him in the 3rd round had they still had a 4th round pick.

The perils of trading away so many picks...

Can anyone tell me about Cole Candella.

Jackets selected a shutdown defenseman at 34 who projected to go in the 70's who just committed to Notre Dame. Awesome. He'll bust and be a waste of a pick or become awesome and just pull a Mike Reilly. Awesome.

My guess is he goes to Tampa or the Panthers

Foggy. I'm gonna make you an offer. Come over to HabsGAF my friend

Top Bottom