• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

ZeroGravity

3ea25202ffab4c77b741821858e5dabc.png

Timbo is going HARD after Stamkos
He's right, but Stamkos isn't that kind of player.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I know how you feel, and am sorry to hear that.

My Mom fought lung, then metastasized brain cancer, for several years. I took her to most appointments, looked after her and helped her when she couldn't walk. We unfortunately lost her just a couple of months ago, so it's been devastating.

The hospital called several days before she passed and said they thought they saw another tumour in her chest.

I miss her so much.

Sorry about your mom. :(

Yawnier

Banned
I know how you feel, and am sorry to hear that.

My Mom fought lung, then metastasized brain cancer, for several years. I took her to most appointments, looked after her and helped her when she couldn't walk. We unfortunately lost her just a couple of months ago, so it's been devastating.

The hospital called several days before she passed and said they thought they saw another tumour in her chest.

I miss her so much.

Sorry to hear about your mom, chewie.

We're just hoping for the best right now. She might get surgery or something next week hopefully.

Pikma

Banned
Nill signs JoBenn to a $3.3M contract but lets Daddy Dumbmers go, fuck this shit

Also, the organization as a whole has a very considerable lack of goalies, so what does Nill do? Trade one to the fucking Kings, yay...

zroid

Banned
Leafs acquired him in the Kessel trade. Probably going to be a depth D-man, but he looked decent with the big club to start the season before being sent down. Then he got hurt and missed rest of the year.

the pick is a 5th btw, the condition is that it's only given up if Harrington is claimed on waivers

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I wonder if this is a domino

Leafs have way too many roster players... so bye JVR, bye Bozak... hello Defenseman and Stamkos? ;)

Yawnier

Banned
Like this trade. Harrington's ceiling is a stay at home bottom pairing defenceman and was going to compete with a few other defense prospects next year for a spot as a #5-6D.

Rychel is a LW too which is probably the leafs shallowest forward position.

Foggy

Dang. Was thinking maybe Rychel would wanna stay after winning the ship at Lake Erie

Too many dogshit players clogging up the bottom 6. He wanted and deserved ice time but we needed players like Boll and Clarkson to bring energy. Clearly.

Flipping a former 1st round pick for another anonymous defenseman who can't facilitate a cheese sandwich.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Like this trade. Harrington's ceiling is a stay at home bottom pairing defenceman and was going to compete with a few other defense prospects next year for a spot as a #5-6D.

Rychel is a LW too which is probably the leafs shallowest forward position.

But now we have JVR, Michalek, Nylander, Rychel, Lupul in LW

And we have Marner, Brown, Hyman, Soshnikov, Leipsic on RW

And we have Kadri, Bozak, Matthews, Komarov, Laich on C

Too much ._.

zroid

Banned

Too much ._.
Rychel is waivers exempt still. It's fine.

Michalek will be gone next year and Lupul will be nursing his injuries on Robidas island.

Samyy

Too much ._.

I think Leipsic might be the odd man out on RW, is he still waiver exempt?

When the Leafs sign Stammer, they'll have to do something about Bozak and his $4.2 million, because it's too much. He'll maybe be hard to unload, though.

Foggy

Columbus didn't have a very good draft all-around it seems. Ditched Puljujarvi, odd second-rounder, this trade... damn

Abramov is a feast or famine kind of pick so who knows. PLD is a dirtbag so I don't look forward to cheering a team that has him on it. Jamie Benn/Anze Kopitar my ass.

Samyy

Abramov is a feast or famine kind of pick so who knows. PLD is a dirtbag so I don't look forward to cheering a team that has him on it. Jamie Benn/Anze Kopitar my ass.

Are there stories or something to suggest that he is a dirtbag? Don't know anything about him to be honest.

Foggy

Are there stories or something to suggest that he is a dirtbag? Don't know anything about him to be honest.

Got suspended at the end of last year for a shitty boarding penalty. A consistent critique is he takes bad penalties. I can't imagine that will get any better. Not with overlord Torts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just realized when looking back I haven't heard the name "Brock Boeser" a single time all year.

Did he fall off the face of the earth or something?

Top Bottom