• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

MPW

messi fails again with argentina

Copa América 2004 - Argentina 2nd Place
Confederations Cup 2005 - Argentina 2nd Place
Copa América 2007 - Argentina 2nd Place
World Cup 2014 - Argentina 2nd Place
Copa América 2015 - Argentina 2nd Place
Copa América Centenario 2016 - Argentina 2nd Place

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GoT Season Finale Spoilers

HOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Marvie_3

Banned
messi fails again with argentina

Copa América 2004 - Argentina 2nd Place
Confederations Cup 2005 - Argentina 2nd Place
Copa América 2007 - Argentina 2nd Place
World Cup 2014 - Argentina 2nd Place
Copa América 2015 - Argentina 2nd Place
Copa América Centenario 2016 - Argentina 2nd Place
Better than Ovechkin.

Socreges

Banned
Ronaldo worse.
tumblr_m9zf28nIa91rcejfqo1_1280.gif

Smiley90

mother fuck they just gave us the 2 best episodes in the series back to back

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR ARGHHHHH

This was the best hour of television of my life. Or pretty much up there. This episode was even better than last episode's, just pure perfection from start to finish. I'm speechless.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
This was the best hour of television of my life. Or pretty much up there. This episode was even better than last episode's, just pure perfection from start to finish. I'm speechless.

the music and cinematography were absolutely ON POINT

I hope the guy who directed the last 2 is directing the last 13 lol

Smiley90

the music and cinematography were absolutely ON POINT

I hope the guy who directed the last 2 is directing the last 13 lol

LOL I just saw this comment in the nobookspoiler thread (obvious spoilers for this episode)

In response to Tommen: "So that's why they called it King's Landing." LOL

but OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD THIS EPISODE

I AM STILL HYPE AS FUCK

zroid

Banned
Messi is quitting the national team?! WTF?

edit: re GOT, that was like two episode 9s in a row. does that mean there's another episode next week?

I'm on that GOT DVD train. Waiting for the seasons to be released on DVD and then drop in price makes me way behind.

As a result we only have seen Seasons one and two. Hopefully black Friday this year allows me to mostly catch up.

Solo

Apparently Okposo want's nothing to do with Montreal, which leaves us with basically Perron, or getting a winger through trade. One or two of Hudon / Lehkonen / Scherbak / Andrighetto should be ready for a top 6 spot this season.

That's a fucking pathetic top 6 if those guys are cracking it. Fuck Perron and Backes too.

Fire Bergevin.

I really wish we didn't take on Laich's contract, though. It's the one thing that's murdering our chances for stamkos.

The Leafs have 6.95M in cap space and 9 RFAs. I don't think they'd be able to sign Stamkos even without Laich's contract.

Lupul (5.25)
Laich (4.5)
Bozak (4.2)
Michalek (4)
Bernier (4.15)

I don't think it's totally impossible to move two of these contracts. Bozak's a good 30-50pt guy and someone might still think there's potential in Bernier. There are nine teams below the cap floor right now, too.

Cake Boss

Banned
Reading up more on our first 2 picks, and it seems like I am more hyped for the 2nd rounder we picked than the first lol. Still seems like a good pick but damn the 2nd rounder could have more upside.

Dahlen_goal.0.gif

DAHLE

I Vote Solo to be traded to Las Vegas. We can only have one Negative Nancy and that's Red.

#Solexit

#MakesHabsGAFgreatagain.

IM GOING TO BUILD A WALL SO WE DONT HAVE TO HEAR SOLO's NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND HES GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Bwahahahahaha wut m8?

Or Imbask, idk lol. But I feel comfortable with Shaw coming over. The Habs wanted a good locker room guy and we got one. At least it's not Mike Brown, cmon now.

Oh and Marinao believes or was told that we've been trying to get rid of Desharnais at the draft but no luck. It doesn't mean that we can't get rid of DD it probably means Bergevin didn't find a good deal for him. Let's wait at the Free Agency on July 1st.

imBask

Banned
Or Imbask, idk lol. But I feel comfortable with Shaw coming over. The Habs wanted a good locker room guy and we got one. At least it's not Mike Brown, cmon now.

Oh and Marinao believes or was told that we've been trying to get rid of Desharnais at the draft but no luck. It doesn't mean that we can't get rid of DD it probably means Bergevin didn't find a good deal for him. Let's wait at the Free Agency on July 1st.

that was the old me, i'm a new me! i'm super positive now!

I still think we're in the window and we're a couple of pieces away from greatness, and that last season wasn't representative of this team AT ALL

WE COMING FOR YOU PENS

Quick

Banned
Whats even funnier is how many times you have changed your display pic for the past month, trying to find one decent picture of that pig nosed motherfucker.

I had derp-faced Friedman for a week lol

But true, I couldn't settle for a pic. Pig Face Papi is bae.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I Vote Solo to be traded to Las Vegas. We can only have one Negative Nancy and that's Red.

#Solexit

#MakesHabsGAFgreatagain.

IM GOING TO BUILD A WALL SO WE DONT HAVE TO HEAR SOLO's NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND HES GOING TO PAY FOR IT

How about the lot of you go back across the Channel to France

that was the old me, i'm a new me! i'm super positive now!

I still think we're in the window and we're a couple of pieces away from greatness, and that last season wasn't representative of this team AT ALL

WE COMING FOR YOU PENS

The Habs' window:

broken_windows-1.jpg

Top Bottom