• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Cake Boss

Banned
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 54s 54 seconds ago
#senators Alex Chiasson didn't receive his QO yet. He could be traded before the deadline for QO's at 5pm. #tvasports

Lol why would a team trade for him if they can just wait till 5pm when he becomes a UFA.

That's if anyone wants him anyways.

Stupid Bran Murray what a stupid trade.

Pikma

Banned
I'm visiting Italy next week, now you can be sure they'll lose the next game and maybe there will be an earthquake or two, maybe even a volcano eruption

I can't decide yet tho

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sure, as long as I don't get kidnapped

Pikma Visits Iran

3849278-dr+manhattan+gif.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm visiting Italy next week, now you can be sure they'll lose the next game and maybe there will be an earthquake or two, maybe even a volcano eruption

I can't decide yet tho

DON'T YOU DARE, wait until the tourney is over.

LINDROS IS IN!!!!

YEAHHHHHHH

Torb's turret is still fucking stupid.

Torb is stil the worst character besides no skill Hanzo.

Fucking complete doo-doo.

git gud scrub

Torb is easy to counter on console.

Silexx

Lol why would a team trade for him if they can just wait till 5pm when he becomes a UFA.

That's if anyone wants him anyways.

Stupid Bran Murray what a stupid trade.

You were saying... :p

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 11s12 seconds ago

The #Sens have acquired defenceman Patrick Sieloff from the Calgary Flames for Alex Chiasson:

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Good to see Forsberg getting paid. Was halfway expecting Poile to try to cheap out on him.

I think Jarnkrok is the only major RFA left for the Preds to sign.

Evander Kane police reports were released.

Quoting from this: http://wivb.com/2016/06/27/buffalo-...me-reports-filed-against-sabres-evander-kane/

Crime reports from two women were filed against Kane, according to sources. Police released the reports on Monday afternoon, detailing what Kane was accused of.

In one complaint, one of the woman told police Kane threatened and made derogatory comments about her. While outside, the complainant stated that Kane grabbed her throat and “tried pushing her into his car.”

The second report, filed by another woman, says Kane grabbed the second woman by her arms and tried to force her out of the bar.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I will be soooooo happy once Torb gets nerfed 30% on consoles. Dude was OP as fuck there.

zroid

Banned
I won't be shocked if Sam Carrick, Colin Smith, and Stu Percy don't get QOs

I'd be pretty annoyed if they don't qualify Colin Smith and Stu Percy

If they have to waive them, then fine, but they don't deserve to get punted into free agency when both have been solid contributors in the AHL with the upside to be useful NHL depth.

Whaaattt I thought Percy was a legit prospect?

He's fallen out of favour largely due to constant injuries

Yawnier

Banned
Whaaattt I thought Percy was a legit prospect?

I've always liked Percy but this management group doesn't seem crazy over him.

Also since that 9 game stint he had with the leafs almost two years ago, he has been completely derailed by injuries. Missed like 60 AHL games.

Top Bottom