• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Cake Boss

Banned
Wouldn't mind if the SNES offered him a 2 way contract for Bingo, they need depth there and if he gets through the injury bug he could be an NHLer from what I seen of him. Calm and poised as fuck with the puck, reminds me of Stralman.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
LINDROS IS IN!!!!

Well deserved.

Fourth-fastest player in NHL history to score 300 points (210 games) behind Wayne Gretzky (159), Mario Lemieux (186) and Peter Šťastný (186);

Fourth-fastest player in NHL history to score 400 points (277 games) behind Wayne Gretzky (197), Mario Lemieux (240) and Peter Šťastný (247);

Fifth-fastest player in NHL history to score 500 points (352 games) behind Wayne Gretzky (234), Mario Lemieux (287), Peter Šťastný (322) and Mike Bossy (349);

Sixth-fastest player in NHL history to score 600 points (429 games) behind Wayne Gretzky (273), Mario Lemieux (323), Peter Šťastný (394), Mike Bossy (400) and Jari Kurri (419).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Lindros#Career_statistics

He was a dominant force until the concussion problems.

Haha Chiasson is gone, one more Bryan Murray mistake erased.

As for Wiercioch no idea what happened to him.

I think some team will get a good player if he can get back on the horse.

Isabelle KhurshudyanVerified account
‏@ikhurshudyan
The Capitals are not qualifying Michael Latta, according to his agent.

Three years ago:

The Nashville Predators have traded forward Martin Erat and centre Michael Latta to the Washington Capitals in exchange for Filip Forsberg.

IN-CRE-DI-BLE

eyeless

this is nice 2 hear, mckenzie quote matching what that other random coach or trainer said about it being either arizona or toronto for matthews
http://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050/mckenzie-lamoriello-will-do-a-lot-to-protect-matthews-1.515455 said:
Bob McKenzie: Full disclosure now, well prior to the draft lottery I had some off the record conversations with Marc Crawford and I asked Marc 'Is this kid, not only being American but a guy who grew up in Scottsdale Arizona, his dad's from California his mom's Mexican, does he have any issue playing in Canada?' and he says 'No, but you know there's some markets he's much more amenable to than others, and the one place that he would be really really excited to go to is the Toronto Maple Leafs, because you know it's a big city and obviously it's got some panache now with Brendan Shanahan, Lou Lamoriello, Mike Babcock, so it's got a little something something going here and that feeling like they are building something, that is going to take off', so he was all in on Toronto even before the draft lottery.
papiiiiiiiiii good tronna kid

He's been dreadful all tournament. No idea why he's starting.

But this is England's NT after all.

giphy.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@reporterchris

Peter Holland is among the #leafs who received a qualifying offer before the 5 p.m. deadline.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK GO AWAY

zroid

Banned
Ragnar Sigurdsson throwing shade:

"Our goal was to get out of the group stage. When we learned we were facing England, we knew we had a good chance to go further."

Pikma

Banned
Our QOs:

Nichushkin
Oleksiak
Lagace (this one's ok)

giphy.gif

This is easily Nill's worst off season, he's basically doing the total opposite of what he should be doing

zroid

Banned
I would guess that the Andy Frost decision was just part of Shanahan's ongoing attempt to completely re-brand the Leafs. Same thinking as the new logo. Probably nothing against him personally.

Top Bottom