• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Stasis

What kinda beer are you fiendin for?

I am not good with Ambers or Stouts as I don't drink them often at all, but I can give you a list of Pilsners, IPAs, Wheat Ales, Lagers, German beer, Hefe-weisen, and all sorts of different craft shit lol

That's exactly what I want. Especially IPA and recently I've been down with some sour stuff. That's more for my gf tho. That and Belgian whites are her thing. She's new to beer. I like all you listed. Not a fan of Ambers and stouts at all. And definitely want craft stuff. Bringing all this shit back to Montreal. We have good stuff here but not Americans.

That's exactly what I want. Especially IPA and recently I've been down with some sour stuff. That's more for my gf tho. That and Belgian whites are her thing. She's new to beer. I like all you listed. Not a fan of Ambers and stouts at all. And definitely want craft stuff. Bringing all this shit back to Montreal. We have good stuff here but not Americans.

Okay. You aren't gonna be in the area until the weekend right? So you don't need the list right now? Cuz I can put it together today and post it later.

zroid

Banned
b907224a907b4168ae1ee33d8a2132d5.png

Apparently Lucic met with Canucks brass last night at Blue Water Cafe (high end seafood restaurant). Even the mayor dropped by.

Between that meal and the fine, it's been an expensive week for Benning.

RC

Banned
Apparently Lucic met with Canucks brass last night at Blue Water Cafe (high end seafood restaurant). Even the mayor dropped by.

Blue Water's too good for Lucic. He's from East Van, should've just taken him to the Number 5.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

OPULENCE

decent restaurant tho.

God dont sign him for something stupid Benning pleaaaase

iLLmAtlc

Mike Gillis' anti-Russian stance wins again

holy cow Yahoo has sponsored headlines placed with their news now, desperation at its finest.

Late to the Starfox Zero party, but I borrowed the game from the library last week. Played through the main game once.

Man it was frustrating. There are some good ideas but constantly recalibrating, looking at the cockpit view, and trying to orient myself every time I hit ZL to target something did not make it fun. I did like the ability to transform modes on the fly, and Star Wolf is always fun to fight.

Good idea, poor execution. Having it similar to SF64 just made me long for SF64 HD without cockpit view.

I'm about to start the process to become a Magazine editor. Well, an internship lol

But I have a phone interview in like 15 minutes. Hopefully it goes well. Never had a phone interview before

zroid

Banned
Here's Shaw's contract structure via @GeneralFanager

Andrew Shaw (#Habs)
6 yr @ $3.9M

2016: $3M + $2.5M SB
2017: $3M + $2M SB
2018: $4M
2019: $2.25M + $1M SB
2020: $2.75M
2021: $1.9M + $1M SB

the signing bonus structure is weird. he should be very tradeable to a budget team after the 2019 bonus is paid though.

Good luck!

Thanks! I just got done with it. I feel great about it. The lady seemed to really like me and liked my enthusiasm. She also apparently loved my cover letter too which was nice, but sort of unexpected since I hate writing them and never feel like they are ever good.

So she said she is making her decision very soon and will be getting back to me just as soon. I think I am gonna get it. Really looking forward to it.

Top Bottom