• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lol Leafs going after Matt Martin.

What a dubass of a move.

from TFP?

lol the line that says "leafs are looking to add a veteran presence to their bottom 6"

no offense... but our bottom 6 is essentially veteran presence as-is.

Michalek, Laich, Lupul, Komarov, Greening... they're all right there

Cake Boss

Banned
from TFP?

lol the line that says "leafs are looking to add a veteran presence to their bottom 6"

no offense... but our bottom 6 is essentially veteran presence as-is.

Michalek, Laich, Lupul, Komarov, Greening... they're all right there

Arthur staple

Hearing DET, TOR, MTL, BOS, LAK, CGY among the teams that have reached out to Matt Martin. #Isles

Yawnier

Banned
I wouldn't totally mind a Matt Martin if the leafs forward corps wasn't already so log jammed for next year, especially at the wing

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey 59m 59 minutes ago
LeBrun/Stamkos: "I got the sense the Rangers were not going to be a player at this point." #NYR #TBLightning

No shit. I could have told you that with my hot insider knowledge of logic and common sense.

DopeyFish

Arthur staple

I mean... this would make sense if the leafs are planning on trading JVR and Bozak while acquiring stamkos and not putting much faith into rychel.

JVR would need to be traded before july 1st (hopefully for a D man)
Bozak would be traded after july 1st due to bonus... half of bernier's contract is paid july 1st too. Thank fuck he's easier to move

But then Nylander would be our top LW which is weird

Nylander
Rychel
Michalek/Lupul
Martin

Maybe washington would want laich back

zroid

Banned
b8db02f026ea4c699600f13b277dc34e.png

This was Marcy Marc's long game

set the market for bottom sixers at $4M and then go Kevin O'Leary on the rest of the league

Pikma

Banned
It will hurt to see Daddy Dumbmers dressed as a fucking Oiler

So have we discussed that apparently we're interested in Bishop? Half our cap will end up being dedicated to goalies if this continues.

Btw, the story will have to wait, it's 2:30am in here and I just arrived to Budapest after a lot of complications...

DopeyFish

boston is possibly going to offer sheet trouba

(4 1sts is the only thing boston can do, if im winnipeg, im all... bye)

The source of this rumor is suspect fyi

Cake Boss

Banned
That idiot Joe Haggerrety brooms beat writer thinks its a good idea for a non playoff aging team with no prospects to give up 4 first rounders for a young dman who hasn't proved he's a top pairing guy yet.

DopeyFish

That idiot Joe Haggerrety brooms beat writer thinks its a good idea for a non playoff aging team with no prospects to give up 4 first rounders for a young dman who hasn't proved he's a top pairing guy yet.

Not only 4 1sts but a $9+ million AAV contract.

When Boston loses Chara, they are fucked

zroid

Banned
Boston is not going to give Trouba a $9M+ offer sheet :lol how are you guys even contemplating that as realistic

if they don't have the needed picks for whatever value offer sheet they want to make they can reacquire them

iLLmAtlc

In every mp game I've played which albeit isn't too many the thing I hate most is running into a stacked team and getting paired with yahoos.

However if by chance the team with randoms is good too those games are tons of fun.

Top Bottom