• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

I stopped drinking pop a few years ago and don't miss it at all. Anyone remember Pepsi Blue? Think it started and got promptly discontinued in the early 2000s. Pretty sure it was gross, but I liked it for whatever reason.

imBask

Banned
What's wrong with Ladd?

I like the sound of Ladd as a Hab than Perron

i'll take Ladd before Perron, i'll take anyone before Perron, but Ladd is not a first liner and that's what we need. I'm also worried about the price, I think Ladd will ask more than Okposo and Eriksson

Foggy

Traffic is bad, thanks Obama.

evil-obama-o.gif

i'll take Ladd before Perron, i'll take anyone before Perron, but Ladd is not a first liner and that's what we need. I'm also worried about the price, I think Ladd will ask more than Okposo and Eriksson

Ladd, Eriksson and Okposo should be our Targets this year. Ladd would be great for that second line, same with the rest

imBask

Banned
I like the twitter app...

I also like the facebook messenger app, I really don't get why people get so passionate over that one, it's just fine

imBask

Banned
Some dumbass on the radio just said he's going to go in front of the bell center on friday with "We want Stamkos" signs and want people to follow him, and he's convince that could tip the scale

jesus

Quick

Banned
Some dumbass on the radio just said he's going to go in front of the bell center on friday with "We want Stamkos" signs and want people to follow him, and he's convince that could tip the scale

jesus

It didn't work for Kovalev last time, it'll definitely work for Stamkos this time.

I also like the facebook messenger app, I really don't get why people get so passionate over that one, it's just fine
between, Line, Discord, Steam, and everything else my phone battery is fucking miserable. I'm not installing another drain.

Luckily its super easy to get around facebook trying to force you onto messenger

Quick

Banned

I use the opulent Tweetbot app on iOS, but I have the Twitter app to open Twitter links in-app for better viewing and copying.

Facebook Messenger's not bad either. I only wish an app existed on smartphones that houses all popular messenger apps in one. I have group chats on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp for Android users, and Messages for iMessage and SMS. Not a big deal in the end though.

imBask

Banned
I use the opulent Tweetbot app on iOS, but I have the Twitter app to open Twitter links in-app for better viewing and copying.

Facebook Messenger's not bad either. I only wish an app existed on smartphones that houses all popular messenger apps in one. I have group chats on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp for Android users, and Messages for iMessage and SMS. Not a big deal in the end though.

you can have your SMS and Facebook Messenger inside the facebook messenger app now on android!

@mirtle said:
This is what a potential Stamkos contract could look like, if it's eight years. Max money in early portion of deal.

CrHAFDr.jpg

@mirtle said:
Max money is 20% of cap. And variance rules mean you can't go lower than 50% of the largest year. So $14.6-mil as high and $7.3-mil as low.

God damn that's front-loaded.

you can have your SMS and Facebook Messenger inside the facebook messenger app now on android!

Very true. Or you can combine SMS with Google Hangouts when you don't like Google's Messenger. Or Textra. I wonder if Allo will have SMS capabilities. One of my friends is adamant about keeping them separate but I found out later on it's because he doesn't want Google Hangouts to pop up on his computer at work that may be some NSFW texts/pictures. Got me curious.

As for Twitter, the stock app is okay, better than it was last year. I think they'll add or have already added a dark mode.

Winners go with Tweetbot on iOS though (or Twitterific). Or Fenix on Android. On Windows Phone it's all about Tweetium (right, Heretic?)

Stammer is definitely getting an unreasonable deal.

:-( Well he was useless in the playoffs. Don't need him.

Top Bottom