• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

calder

Yeah it's been talked about here in the past but no one should ever doubt that hockey ppl LOOOOVE Weber and overrate him significantly. He plays a style perfectly suited to impress coaches/execs who don't pay much attention to stats.

He's by no means a bad dman, he's still an above average one.... but guess who is actually way better than "above average" at defense? ;)

Line_HTX

I'm still in shock. The Canadiens General Manager... and Therrien... stay in Montreal while PK got sent off.

*JR "You sonnuva bitch. Tell me whyyy...

zroid

Banned
Can we talk about how fucking good the Predators are now? They had probably the best D corps in the league with Weber on their top pairing. Now? HOLY FUCK

Quick

Banned
CREEPER, RED...

tumblr_lpjhth0HFr1qdf24c.gif

THESE MEN HAVE FAMILIES, BAH GOD.

calder

Oh good lord

Jouni Nieminen @OnsideWithJouni
In the last 5 seasons of NHL play, Adam Larsson was the 106th defenceman in points. Nikita Nikitin was 108th. So clearly an upgrade for Oil.

fainting.gif

TUSR

Banned
Was in a conference call with a customer...

What's going on in the NHL?

Edit: Stamkos staying, Weber for PK, and Hall for Larsson.

Did I miss anything?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Now I'm worried what Holland is going to do with all that cap space... Guess we're getting Helm back at 4 mil a year for 8 years.

Top Bottom