• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

zroid

Banned
The thing I don't get is how the Leafs are the only team whose supposed interest in Russell has leaked

Lou wouldn't let this get out. So it's the agent? Why is the agent only leaking the Leafs?

Merguson

Banned
The thing I don't get is how the Leafs are the only team whose supposed interest in Russell has leaked

Lou wouldn't let this get out. So it's the agent? Why is the agent only leaking the Leafs?

The agent know the analytics for Kris Russell sucks so he leaks that the Leafs are interested to make teams wonder if there's something they don't know that the Leafs do and thus tempted to offer more money for Russell.

That's the reason and I'm sticking to it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm gonna need some hot takes from Dopey when the leafs sign Kris Russell tomorrow

he used to be good... in 2010

The agent know the analytics for Kris Russell sucks so he leaks that the Leafs are interested to make teams wonder if there's something they don't know that the Leafs do and thus tempted to offer more money for Russell.

That's the reason and I'm sticking to it.

i like this

CmQDpDFUkAEKdmw.jpg

JgsPS.png

zroid

Banned
Russell is going to be such a coup for the Oilers. Taking one of the Flames top 4 D-men and sticking him in Edmonton. That's like a double win!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the Rangers tried to get the 4th overall pick from the Oilers. Obviously fell short. I wonder what they might have possibly tried to offer.

They're also getting "pennies on the dollar" type offers for Rick Nash. Not really a surprise, but there you go.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Alright guys rest up well tonight. May your bodies all be ready for tomorrow.

Somebody please take away Benning's phone tonight first though.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Had a hockey game tonight and most of my team thought the Habs won the trade. I was so annoyed.

God I hope PK dominates.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Some truth to that. High risk, high reward player. More reward than risk, though.

What people don't understand is that chipping the puck off the glass out of your own zone is a giveaway 99% of the time, but these old idiots would rather see that.

I saw the thread titled, "Anyone Else Feel Like They're Paid Too Much Money?" I looked over to see if Sir Bat posted it, he did not.

Happy Canada Day friends in the North!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty much I think.

People always bring up that PK is a liability and is always making mistakes. Drives me crazy.

I'm going to bed....gotta drive to Saskatchewan tomorrow.
The Montrealers I work with, the older ones seriously think that and also said he was too much of a personality.

What's more important though, conservatism and tradition or winning?

Okposo asking for 7x7. Eh... I'd love Okposo, but that's a lot.

Yup too much money, he's the type of player I'd expect the Avs to go after, but luckily Sakic said there'd be no splashes this year. Which is good with the expansion draft looming.

Holiday

Banned
I'm nervous about what Armstrong is going to do/not do today. He should let Brouwer and Backes go, and work on getting a center for Shattenkirk.

Top Bottom