• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
Yeah, I never did a default Shep.

I played through ME1 three times (twice with male Shep, and once with female Shep) and ME2 twice. Loved those games. Wish 3 wasn't a let down....maybe since it has been a dew years I would enjoy it more?

Would importing the character from ME1 to ME2 allow me to change his appearance?

I think I remember a process in the beginning that allowed for modifying his appearance.

ME1 is incredibly dated now. I've tried twice to run through the series again but start and stop at 1. Damn shame.

I'll run through it a bit more and see if I can just hop onto ME2.

On that note, this game (at least ME1) seems to be well-suited for a keyboard/mouse. I played ME2 on PC with a keyboard/mouse as well. Hopefully controls are better on it.

imBask

Banned
I liked the setting of ME1 but it's too bad the gameplay was complete garbage, I never finished it, and therefore never played 2

I played the entire ME series on my old laptop with everything on low and 800x600 (might have managed 1024x768 for ME1). I want to replay it but I'm holding out for a complete remaster with the DLC.

My second ME1 character only got halfway through the game because I couldn't take going full Renegade haha.

I played the entire ME series on my old laptop with everything on low and 800x600 (might have managed 1024x768 for ME1). I want to replay it but I'm holding out for a complete remaster with the DLC.

My second ME1 character only got halfway through the game because I couldn't take going full Renegade haha.

EA isn't in the business of doing re-masters. So you'll be waiting for a long time. Your best bet would be to do PC + mods if you have something that can run it now, though DLC is never on sale and will cost you $100+ which is insane. I bit the bullet on that as I usually replay the trilogy every summer and I no longer had a 360 (this was before BC).

No Friends.

It should be THIS.

CaPEm5hWkAAZbPU.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Would importing the character from ME1 to ME2 allow me to change his appearance?

I think I remember a process in the beginning that allowed for modifying his appearance.

On that note, this game (at least ME1) seems to be well-suited for a keyboard/mouse. I played ME2 on PC with a keyboard/mouse as well. Hopefully controls are better on it.
Yes, you can change your appearance going from ME1 to ME2.

ME2 is the best of the series in my opinion.

No Friends.

It should be THIS.

CaPEm5hWkAAZbPU.png
I don't think EA wants to antagonize a business relationship though if it were left to a fan submission and vote, it would get in for sure.

EA isn't in the business of doing re-masters. So you'll be waiting for a long time. Your best bet would be to do PC + mods if you have something that can run it now, though DLC is never on sale and will cost you $100+ which is insane. I bit the bullet on that as I usually replay the trilogy every summer and I no longer had a 360 (this was before BC).

They did release Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY so it's not impossible. I've waited 4 years for a DLC sale and I can keep waiting.

ME2 is the best of the series in my opinion

ME2 is the most consistent IMO, and probably has the best dlc.

But ME3 hits all the right notes from start right up to, well, yea.

I always was default JShep. I learned my lesson after suffering through Dragon Age: Origins with a nightmarish mug.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I think so. It has been a while though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If you have a Wii U go buy the new Humble Bundle.

Affordable Space Adventures for $1.00 is insane value, that game is a fantastic co-op experience.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks just gave Markus Granlund a 2-yr deal. I've seen nothing from him to merit the trade yet. He's still young, but I have so little hope for him.

Seems like Ryan White really wants to stay. Willing to take less money to stay. I like White a lot even with his sometimes stupid penalties but he is a great guy to have on that 4th line

Top Bottom