• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
Pikma and Imbask's disrespect will be remembered.

17u17bsfglgz5jpg.jpg

Please be the Oilers, the AROOOs and the Jets

Gross

i'm with Pikma, as long as the leafs lose, we all win

Boo to you. Booooo to you.

Or else what?

I thought people were saying the rebuild is over and now they just need complimentary pieces ��

I don't know. I'll just be pissed.

It's crazy to think the rebuild is over, or infer that. But we do have some impressive prospects.

We definitely need a goaltender not named Bernier or Sparks. Bernier is god awful.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
I can't successfully pick draft lottery winner(s), but I feel safe predicting MTL GM Marc Bergevin's suit will be an outside the box winner.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
FWIW, which is to suggest it's worth nothing, this is only time I've ever run the NHL draft lottery simulator. #TSN
ChT2XSSW4AALy80.jpg

f8nMs.jpg

Quick

Banned
I'm at work, so I'm just counting down the hours. I've been fairly busy, so it's been easy to just run through the day not thinking about the draft lottery.

Though, to be honest, I haven't really put that much thought into it outside of posting here.

yyzjohn

Banned
In all seriousness though, to all the Leafs haters in here would you rather have the Leafs win the lottery or the Oilers? Obviously Oilers fans want the Oilers but all other Leafs haters would you rather have the Oilers win again? Seriously you can't really be in favor of this can you?

In all seriousness though, to all the Leafs haters in here would you rather have the Leafs win the lottery or the Oilers? Obviously Oilers fans want the Oilers but all other Leafs haters would you rather have the Oilers win again? Seriously you can't really be in favor of this can you?
It's almost as if both can miss out on 1st overall. But I would pick the Oilers over the Leafs, I'd like to watch the shitstorm that would ensue.

zroid

Banned
It's almost as if both can miss out on 1st overall. But I would pick the Oilers over the Leafs, I'd like to watch the shitstorm that would ensue.
I dont think there would be a shit storm if the Oilers win again. it's become too predictable.

BUT there might be a change in how the system works to prevent the same team from picking 1st multiple times in a 4 year period or something.

You really don't want anyone to answer this then?

Can't believe anyone actually thinks that Bettman won't ensure Arizona gets Matthews.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully I'll be at a Jack and Jill by the time the lottery starts so I don't have to watch that shit or worry about it.

Timashov is 3rd in QMJHL playoff scoring? That's not bad for a late pick. I also just learned that he played on the same line as Nylander for MODO.

For 4th I think Tkachuk or a defenceman is likely for the Leafs. Juolevi because of the obvious.

Parch

Edmonton fans have been praying to the hockey gods. We feel compensation is in order because of being burdened by the Nail Yakupov draft. What have we done to deserve this? So please draft gods, let your balls pleasure us instead of hurt us this time. Of course it would only be fair if the Oilers were gifted with the first overall to make up for the horrible injustice of the past. Praise The Oil.

Seriously, I don't care. Give it to the Leafs if it'll shut up their whining.

Off-topic, but if anybody needs any info on the plot to 'I am Legend' hit me up. My father-in-law just explained the plot to me in excruciating detail. That's twenty minutes I'll never get back.

Top Bottom