• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Cake Boss

Banned
ChSxOzkWgAAs3x7.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Soc I appreciate that you have a fully charged battery. 95% of the damn time with phone screen shots, shit's dying.
Well, my phone is always nearly full in the morning. But most people don't take screenshots and post them at 9am

I wish it was Vancouver in the 2nd pick
You're far too kind

Every Leafs fan I've talked to about this lottery pretty much assumes Leafs are picking 4th. It's like we're not allowed to believe in good luck for this team lol
Leafs fan I spoke to yesterday is optimistic. Says the Leafs "deserve" it.

Fucking wow

I hope the tankaku gets awarded for a most honorable tank. After that I would like to see the Nucks and Habs get in the top 3.

I want it all Canadian.

I hope the tankaku gets awarded for a most honorable tank. After that I would like to see the Nucks and Habs get in the top 3.

I want it all Canadian.

Avs didn't try to tank, Roy is just bad and we can't get rid of him. We just need a ton of good players to carry his inept system. I'm hoping for second overall.

Every Leafs fan I've talked to about this lottery pretty much assumes Leafs are picking 4th. It's like we're not allowed to believe in good luck for this team lol

I'm not watching. I'd rather just read the results later, which are going to be Toronto picking 4th and Edmonton, Montreal and Vancouver picking before us.

Yeah, I assume the worst too. Third or fourth with Edmonton, Vancouver, Montreal, Winnipeg or Ottawa in the first two to three slots.

RedRum

Banned
So I've never really paid attention to the draft. Hockey fans like me really only know that the Oilers have been milking #1 picks for the last 50 years. Not sure how it works to be honest. Will it be random this year?

Pikma

Banned
Please be the Oilers, the AROOOs and the Jets

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
THIS IS THE ONE

my one and only lottery simulation of today

1. Canucks
2. Yotes
3. BJ's

suck it rest of Canada

itsnothappening.gif

Top Bottom