• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

If the Leafs do get the first pick I wouldn't be surprised if the top 3 guys all stay in europe or something stupid happens to them so the Leafs would have to take Tkachuk anyway with the 1st pick

6pRIsCr.png

I could live with this.

First try:

Leafs
Oilers
Canes

I'm okay with this.

I pray to thee, Hockey Gods.

EDIT: Tonight better not be Oilers Night, else I may take a break from the NHL. Also, Radulov to Toronto?

I'd be happy with the Oilers drafting 4th.

Having the Oilers anywhere in the top 3 isn't ideal to me either. What I meant by the above, though, is that I could live with it/be okay with it, because the Leafs would be first.

I'd like to see it be something like:

Toronto
Carolina/Colorado
Calgary
Edmonton

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
First try:

Leafs
Oilers
Canes

I'm okay with this.

I pray to thee, Hockey Gods.

EDIT: Tonight better not be Oilers Night, else I may take a break from the NHL. Also, Radulov to Toronto?

is there a fresh rumor out there saying radulov to toronto?

Cactus

Banned
I'd rather the Oilers win than another team from the East.

Losing all three lotteries and picking 4th would crush my soul.

Cake Boss

Banned
Vancouver keeps showing up in my simulations.

Which is good news cuz Ballenning will trade the pick for a 3rd rounder and Zack Smith.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bwahahaha Craig Button saying that the Laffs should draft Logan Brown if they got #4 pick. Keeps comparing him to Joe Thornton and keeps saying he is 6'6 bwahahaha

How this motherfucker ever get a job in the NHL, not only are his opinions are wrong, its how unprofessional and loud n stupid he is about his opinions. Dave Poulin even though is stupid as fuck, there is an ounce of professionalism that comes with him.

Bwahahaha Craig Button saying that the Laffs should draft Logan Brown if they got #4 pick. Keeps comparing him to Joe Thornton and keeps saying he is 6'6 bwahahaha

How this motherfucker ever get a job in the NHL, not only are his opinions are wrong, its how unprofessional and loud n stupid he is about his opinions. Dave Poulin even though is stupid as fuck, there is an ounce of professionalism that comes with him.

Craig Button, go home you're drunk

Logan Brown?

Who?

Socreges

Banned
Ok I'm going to run the lottery at 9am. Just once

He drafted some good players for the Stars in the 90s. That's it.

Top Bottom