• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

God, even watching old clips of it when it could be debated as good, Family Guy is fucking obnoxious.

And seemingly every clip of it has a Global watermark lol.

Quick

Banned
Might buy a new suit for the wedding I'm attending in a month because all my suits are wool and I'm going to need lighter fabric to survive the heat.

I'm looking at Suit Supply because OPULENCE.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
is anyone here getting NMS at launch on PS4 or PC?

I need some impressions to make up my mind, stat

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Might buy a new suit for the wedding I'm attending in a month because all my suits are wool and I'm going to need lighter fabric to survive the heat.

I'm looking at Suit Supply because OPULENCE.
I had to buy a suit for my friends wedding coming up this weekend, and because I'm in the wedding party I had to buy the same one as the other groomsmen, ended up costing $700. Not too thrilled, but I didn't really have a choice. Got it from some Italian guy downtown Toronto actually.

girlfriend is getting NMS. I'll watch, I guess. These days it's hard to just spend time and explore a world. I prefer quicker games like Sm4sh, Halo 5, Overwatch. I still haven't even touched #FE despite buying it day one 😩

Smiley90

I think the PC version will probably be better (graphics & moddable, which is great for a big universe), but then...... no idea.

I think the PC version will probably be better (graphics & moddable, which is great for a big universe), but then...... no idea.

I just hope the pop-in will be significantly decreased on PC as it's pretty distracting.

Modding will be cool, it'd be neat if people could make gas giants.

I just want to listen to some music and explore, man. If NMS can deliver that, then I will be a happy camper.

will probably wait until it drops in price though

zroid

Banned
girlfriend is getting NMS. I'll watch, I guess. These days it's hard to just spend time and explore a world. I prefer quicker games like Sm4sh, Halo 5, Overwatch. I still haven't even touched #FE despite buying it day one 😩
the only games i've played since like March are Rhythm Heaven Megamix and Pokémon Go.

So... yeah...

same for me with #FE too

Yawnier

Banned
I haven't touched my PS4 much in like weeks. Been playing my PS2 more.

I still play my PS2 and PS3 more on a daily basis than my PS4. The backlog that I have for both those consoles is huge.

Now that I have just finished MGS V I don't know what else interests me on the PS4 lol.

I still play my PS2 and PS3 more on a daily basis than my PS4. The backlog I have for my PS2 and PS3 is huge.

Now that I have just finished MGS V I don't know what else interests me on the PS4 lol.

I still might pop in for a game of Overwatch here and then, but for me, right now, I am focused on Midnight Club and Persona 3 FES.

and my massive backlog of books that got bigger yesterday but aside from that

Smiley90

I just hope the pop-in will be significantly decreased on PC as it's pretty distracting.

Modding will be cool, it'd be neat if people could make gas giants.

it is? I'm gonna watch some twitch I guess. It just looks so immersive that it makes me wanna get it, scratching that explorer-itch.

just no idea if it actually keeps you going or if it gets bland and monotonous very quickly. no idea. gonna need impressions on that before I drop all that CAD on it

it is? I'm gonna watch some twitch I guess. It just looks so immersive that it makes me wanna get it, scratching that explorer-itch.

just no idea if it actually keeps you going or if it gets bland and monotonous very quickly. no idea. gonna need impressions on that before I drop all that CAD on it

Same.

Makes me want a driving game that is like Test Drive Unlimited again.

I know of Horizon 3, but I don't want to drop a few hundred on a console and one game, and I don't really like gaming on PC.

Nothing really beats going off the path and finding your own fun in that.

Quick

Banned
I had to buy a suit for my friends wedding coming up this weekend, and because I'm in the wedding party I had to buy the same one as the other groomsmen, ended up costing $700. Not too thrilled, but I didn't really have a choice. Got it from some Italian guy downtown Toronto actually.

$700 isn't too bad for a suit. My Suit Supply suit ran me at $600 last year, but I really like it.

I don't wear suits too often anymore, but I always like having an opportunity to wear them. I'm also looking to expand my suit options, so buying another one isn't the worst thing ever.

I'm not part of the wedding party thankfully, so I don't have to match with them, but my family is pretty close to the bride (my cousin) and I don't want to look like a slob.

My alternate plan is to wear my suit and change into a lighter outfit for the reception. I don't know how feasible this plan is. But $600 for a suit that I'll be wearing again isn't the worst thing ever.

I'm looking at this blue suit, this one, or this one.

Would wear the green one.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

And they say bridesmaid's dresses are expensive.

Though you can probably wear the suit again. I'll never wear my bridesmaid dress again.

$700 isn't too bad for a suit. My Suit Supply suit ran me at $600 last year, but I really like it.

I don't wear suits too often anymore, but I always like having an opportunity to wear them. I'm also looking to expand my suit options, so buying another one isn't the worst thing ever.

I'm not part of the wedding party thankfully, so I don't have to match with them, but my family is pretty close to the bride (my cousin) and I don't want to look like a slob.

My alternate plan is to wear my suit and change into a lighter outfit for the reception. I don't know how feasible this plan is. But $600 for a suit that I'll be wearing again isn't the worst thing ever.

I'm looking at this blue suit, this one, or this one.

...they kinda look the same to me but I like the first one the best.

Also why is the model not wearing socks? Or at least not visible socks? Is this a new guy fashion thing?

Top Bottom