• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
Dstrdl, there's a small chance I end up in Australia for a few days next year.

Two things:

Where do I find a flame thrower?

What brand do you recommend for maximum efficiency in defending myself against the giant spiders?

Pikma

Banned
Fuck I could probably get Fleury for pocket Change for Dallas if Being a GM was that easy
#Creeper4President

Two things:

What brand do you recommend for maximum efficiency in defending myself against the giant spiders?
Quick asking the right questions, it's like I'm reading a highly experienced traveler blog post

Do me next.

Buy me a drink first x

So, has anything exciting happened in this thread this since the draft (I know the Holland is still kicking tires on Dmen meaning nothing is going to happen) or has it been mainly:

Anime
Matthews
Cleary
Anime
Anime
Matthews
Anime

?

AIN' NOTHIN' BUT GAWT DANG OLYMPICS AND PERSONA ROLEPLAY IN THIS BITCH

Two things:

First, practice playing dead. Second, kevlar is legal. Thirdly, arm yourself with a nail gun. Fourth, play the Home Alone soundtrack as you go around shooting nails at giant spiders. We have gun control so you won't be able to buy an AK47, as should be required :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey Marvie...

funny-picture-michael-birthday-office.jpg
<3

Here are the Cities you can move a Franchise to in NHL17

https://mobile.twitter.com/EASPORTSNHL/status/762377804872908800

Halifax Senators has a nice ring to it.
Milwaukee Coyotes!

can we move a franchise to Australia yet
You can have Edmonton. They can maybe compete in the AIHL? Maybe.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm cultured.

I also co-host a podcast with a guy from Victoria, so he clues me in on Canadian pop culture oddities. Although I am proud that introduced him to the poet, Chuggo. Now that I think of it, a Babcock Chuggo could be transcendental.

https://youtu.be/8PMGjn_d130

You and Quick do a podcast together? Is it better or worse than Salt on the Ice?

It's good at being cut off from the rest of australia?

OH YEAH HAPPY BDAY DSTRDL WANT TO ROCK WANT TO ROCK OH YEAH

It is, and now that I think about it, it has a lot in common with Queensland. Australias Florida.

THANKS PAL. Happy birthday to you too. I completely forgot about that goddamn Ministry song. How unintentionally hilarious is it!?

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE KEYS TO THE CITAAAAYYY

Marvie_3

Banned
It is, and now that I think about it, it has a lot in common with Queensland. Australias Florida.

THANKS PAL. Happy birthday to you too. I completely forgot about that goddamn Ministry song. How unintentionally hilarious is it!?

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE KEYS TO THE CITAAAAYYY

That song gets stuck in my head about once a week. It's so dumb. :lol

i have gone deep down the Pokemon rabbit hole....

Its fun reliving these games but damn I have been sinking hours into these. Platinum is still my favorite.

I just gotta catch me all

Pikma

Banned
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DASTARDLY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARVIE

<3
<3

I actually noticed it when I saw that image Dastardly posted but since nobody else wished happy birthday to him I thought it was some kind of joke :(

calder

They celebrate birthdays in Australia? I thought it was a "day you go in, day you get out" sort of deal to avoid thinking about your bid.

Regardless, happy bday dastardly and marvie.

calder

I think Weber will be fine. But Montreal is a different environment than Nashville. So who knows

It is true that Weber's style of play is weirdly overrated in the eyes of hockey people and media so yeah he might be ok. Fans, and I count basically everyone in this, generally love the guys who play physically and visibly give max effort regardless of how ultimately effective he is. As long as he gets enough points, and Weber should get plenty of PP/ES minutes, he should be fine.

As long as people don't look too deeply into the underlying stats of the team with him versus PK.

Top Bottom