• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
...they kinda look the same to me but I like the first one the best.

Also why is the model not wearing socks? Or at least not visible socks? Is this a new guy fashion thing?

One is darker, one is lighter, the other is lighter with a pattern. Subtle differences! lol

I haven't decided on buying yet since I don't work at a car dealership and money doesn't flow like baby food, but the first and third are winning me over. I like how vibrant both are, and the subtle pattern is sweet. I can wear them for work afterwards too.

I can't do sockless with dress/leather shoes. It's manageable with powder, but it feels gross after a little while. I tried it once, never again. Especially not with leather shoes. Clark's desert boots are the worst with this since it traps the stink.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I can't do sockless with dress/leather shoes. It's manageable with powder, but it feels gross after a little while. I tried it once, never again. Especially not with leather shoes. Clark's desert boots are the worst with this since it traps the stink.

There are these women's foot covers that covers the foot but makes it look like you're not wearing anything. You could wear them with heels, though I never have. I guess there's no men's equivalent?

Quick

Banned
There are these women's foot covers that covers the foot but makes it look like you're not wearing anything. You could wear them with heels, though I never have. I guess there's no men's equivalent?

I have a couple of pairs of no-show socks in white (they're basically the sneaker cut at the bottom of that page on your link). It slips off my heel randomly, so it's annoying to fix. I have a lot of ankle socks that I wear with my Clark's and my suede boots, sitting right below the opening for minimum visibility.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I have a couple of pairs of no-show socks in white (they're basically the sneaker cut at the bottom of that page on your link). It slips off my heel randomly, so it's annoying to fix. I have a lot of ankle socks that I wear with my Clark's and my suede boots, sitting right below the opening for minimum visibility.

yeah, I guess that style would make more sense for men's shoes. Men's dress shoes just look weird to me without socks.

Quick

Banned
yeah, I guess that style would make more sense for men's shoes. Men's dress shoes just look weird to me without socks.

I don't oppose not wearing socks, but I definitely prefer socks. lol

So, I've been playing Pokemon Go since it launched in Canada, but I haven't really been seriously into it. I went to the park a couple of days ago in the evening and the place was full of illuminated faces of people standing around catching Pokemon. I've never seen these mass gatherings in person until then.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BigJonsson and myself went to high school with the non twin in that group.

this gif is going to come in handy someday

BOrlpM6.gif

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Well I started off on a pink radioactive planet. Found 5/9 animals, tons of sea enenimi(sp) plants, 2 shelters, some bps, and 6 gek words. Don't like sprint & scan being stick clicks and walk speed is a tad slow but otherwise liking it so far.

zroid

Banned
If you're in the SF area, Pokémon Go just got way cooler for you (*shakes fist at Acid*)

I just caught a nice Tentacruel tho

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well I started off on a pink radioactive planet. Found 5/9 animals, tons of sea enenimi(sp) plants, 2 shelters, some bps, and 6 gek words. Don't like sprint & scan being stick clicks and walk speed is a tad slow but otherwise liking it so far.

Apparently melee&jetpack at the same time (or close to each other?) is faster than sprint, saw that somewhere at least

I didn't even really want NMS but I'm getting strangely hyped on it right now. I'll probably impulse buy it sometime this week.

Need to wrap up the I Am Setsuna platinum then play through Telltale Batman episode 1 and Abzu first.

Silexx

I had to buy a suit for my friends wedding coming up this weekend, and because I'm in the wedding party I had to buy the same one as the other groomsmen, ended up costing $700. Not too thrilled, but I didn't really have a choice. Got it from some Italian guy downtown Toronto actually.

I'm in the exact position as you. So I feel your pain. I'm actually going for the fitting on tomorrow. Only difference is that it's my brother getting married, so I really can't complain less I want to start family drama.

Hey Dastardly. What Happened to your Twitter?

Got involved with a girl I met on there. Got toxic, VERY toxic, very quickly. All I'd done was tell her I wanted to be friends (because she lived in Brisbane and I lived in Melbourne and I didn't want things to get more deeply emotional). She went off the rails and spread a whole series of vicious lies to garner sympathy from Australian Feminist Clique Twitter.

It's all a whole bunch of bs.

Got involved with a girl I met on there. Got toxic, VERY toxic, very quickly. All I'd done was tell her I wanted to be friends (because she lived in Brisbane and I lived in Melbourne and I didn't want things to get more deeply emotional). She went off the rails and spread a whole series of vicious lies to garner sympathy from Australian Feminist Clique Twitter.

How Terrible.

Foggy

Sounds legit dastardly

Line_HTX

I wish bad things on Ducks fans, but I would never want what happened to Dastardly on them. I was wondering why you vanished. Fuck that shit situation.

I hope you got some sort of payback and severed all ties forever.

I absolutely despise labeling women as 'crazy' or 'unhinged' because it's such a cop out and so immensely dismissive and disrespectful (not to mention it just adds to the stigma of mental illness). But she legitimately is. And it wasn't just me saying it.

When you go around making up slanderous lies just so you can garner sympathy from people, you cross a line.

Disgusting human.

ANYWAY

Cake Boss

Banned
I'm in the exact position as you. So I feel your pain. I'm actually going for the fitting on tomorrow. Only difference is that it's my brother getting married, so I really can't complain less I want to start family drama.

At least it's family, I had 2 friends last year where I was part of their wedding, and they had the absolute worst taste in clothing and style. I was forced to suck it up and just get the shit. Returned that crap right after.

At least it's family, I had 2 friends last year where I was part of their wedding, and they had the absolute worst taste in clothing and style. I was forced to suck it up and just get the shit. Returned that crap right after.

I was in a wedding party two years ago and the guys were supposed to wear fedoras. I flat out refused.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yea, it's my best friend from childhood, so I couldn't really say no. It's not just the suit, the entire cost of being in the wedding party will come close to $1800 with the suit, wedding gift, bachelor party, hotel. It's crazy, luckily none of my other friends are getting married soon.

Top Bottom