• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

In defense of Pierre, take him off the TV and he becomes less weird.

TSN 1040 has him on weekly, and he sounds much more natural and his knowledge on prospects and the greater NHL world comes alive.

Quick

Banned
Christ dude.

At some point, you have to just say "enough, no more, I won't be treated like this" and just hang up, shut up and refuse to talk to them. If they need to pin unwarranted blame on you to make themselves feel better, then that's awful.

Good people only zone+++

Or at least just Not Shitcunts.

There's a small chance that I'll see her on Labour Day weekend at some point since we're going to the same place, or I'm pretty sure she's going. I've made it a point to avoid her if I see her, but we'll see how that goes.

If y'all need a crew at a moments notice I have a spatula and am ready to spaz out on some fools.

tumblr_n1vfqyWdAw1s4kriao1_500.gif

Pierre McGuire using Corey Perry and the Ducks as an analogy during this USA/Spain water polo match. My man.

slide_317990_2934825_free.gif

Oh, hi Mark Calamari.

Holiday

Banned
I'm thinking what they do is either do the Hull-era jerseys from the early 1990's, or they go for the 1984-85 ones in the image below as they give the most amount of change compared to the others.

Of course for the lulz we can go with this:

images
I only own one jersey, but I would buy one of these for real.

Hello friends. Sorry I've been absent, the child arrived and my time has been taken up wiping poop and quelling screams. Associating with Kings fans has prepared me for those two activities, but not enough.

I haven't been around much either. But I do graveyard shift nowadays, So now I'm online when you guys are!

Grats on the CalaChild!!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
That soccer team looking good too. Well, ignoring all of the possession and chances they give up when they're leading.
I haven't see a any of the soccer but I heard good things. Plus our rugby team of course.

Edit: Congrats Calamari!!! I hope it's not named Breckin Kale.....

In true Californian fashion, Calamari has decided to not vaccinate the child and is instead raising it on a paleo nut milk diet mixed with daily sessions of baby yoga while using organic free-trade carbon-neutral diapers.

Congrats on the anime loving Kings fan Calamari!

don't worry I do too

:lol

I actually like anime but for the most part it is shit

Watched Cyber City Oedo 808 this past weekend. It's the shit.

Anime was best in the economic bubble when random entrepreneurs just threw money at animators without caring about the end product and we got all kinds of rad, profane shit. That kind of anime is eternally awesome. But those days are long gone.

~uguu

Exactly. There is some great stuff but for the most part it is fucking horrid trash.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Tweet of the day:

Elizabeth Warren ‏@elizabethforma 2m2 minutes ago
.@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl.

Hello friends. Sorry I've been absent, the child arrived and my time has been taken up wiping poop and quelling screams. Associating with Kings fans has prepared me for those two activities, but not enough.

Congrats! Only about eight more years until you have a personal beer-getter

Socreges

Banned
At least your baby boy wasn't born in Trump's America, Calamari.

He'll just have to be raised in it.

The first 8 years aren't the formidable ones, at least.

Congratulations!

zroid

Banned
Apparently Lake Erie Monsters are changing their name to Cleveland Monsters

LeBron made Cleveland sports cool again

Top Bottom