• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

This is a big week for NHLgaf.

Calamari has a squid.

Fubes is getting married.

Avs Gaf get their wish.

Dstrl and Marvie's birthday.

Schuey's 100th Anniversary.

Big week for us in the bubble

Cake Boss

Banned
Bergevin and Therrien get kicked out of their foxhole, Molson hires Roy as GM

57209742.jpg

Pikma

Banned
This is a big week for NHLgaf.

Calamari has a squid.

Fubes is getting married.

Avs Gaf get their wish.

Dstrl and Marvie's birthday.

Schuey's 100th Anniversary.

Big week for us in the bubble

I come from the future and this is not a big week at all:

Calamari's squid will end up converted to the LA Kings fandom after spending two years in prison at age 16

Fubes' wife will leave him for a 75 years old Stars fan/avid fantasy hockey player/ex-cop

Avs will continue to be shit

Dstrl and Marvie will continue to be the most popular and good looking posters in this thread for a long time, mainly because they'll start drinking Schuey's magical piss that grants eternal life

Schuey will be the victim of a curse and will spend the rest of the eternity turned into stone and will guard a castle at an undisclosed location, only being able to move around during the night, oh and he'll also grow wings (if he doesn't have them already)

There's your next coach, Habs. THERE'S YOUR NEXT COACH. If only your GM wasn't dumber than a bag of grapes you get at No Frills with some grapes missing because the old lady next to you just started eating them.

zroid

Banned
So LeBrun implied that Roy may just take a year off because he still is getting paid by the Avs for another year. Does that mean he didn't actually quit? I thought if you quit rather than getting fired then the contract is voided.

edit: well Sakic said he did resign so dunno

I feel like dancing.

Here's what's really fucking funny. Just the other day he was giving an interview about how he's thought a lot about what he could change this year. His conclusion? That he needed to push his system even more.

Congrats Avs-GAF :)

TSN pushing the "Habs should hire Roy" angle and I'm scared. Therrien is enough

also: "Roy and Weber: a match made in analytics hell" lmao 😩

I genuinely mean this: any org foolish enough to bring in Roy at his terms really deserve the fall they're signing up for. We were the guinea pigs for the rest of the league.

Socreges

Banned
So LeBrun implied that Roy may just take a year off because he still is getting paid by the Avs for another year. Does that mean he didn't actually quit? I thought if you quit rather than getting fired then the contract is voided.

edit: well Sakic said he did resign so dunno
He'll be back in 2017/18

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MISLED INTO BUYING THIS GAME, THEY'RE ROBBING US"

what

if anyone bought No Man's Sky because of its multiplayer features it's their own fault because there was close-to-no advertising about that. Sean even said that people SHOULDNT buy it because of that and that it's not a multiplayer game. People need to stop acting like not getting the chance to meet another person is the end of the world...

Quick

Banned
"MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MISLED INTO BUYING THIS GAME, THEY'RE ROBBING US"

what

if anyone bought No Man's Sky because of its multiplayer features it's their own fault because there was close-to-no advertising about that. Sean even said that people SHOULDNT buy it because of that and that it's not a multiplayer game. People need to stop acting like not getting the chance to meet another person is the end of the world...

I guess I can't really blame people complaining about this game when their only point of human contact is through an internet connection.

Top Bottom