• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I'm already irreparably disappointed in him. At three weeks, I expected him to be a lot further along on the galactic civilization path.

He shall create a great civilization of Ducks and Squids where they live in harmony

Jeeezzzz WTF

Ultimately that's what we are playing. It's you that decided to hype it to the point where the hype was never going to live up to the actual game.

Yep. This is what I am afraid with FFXV. Even though my hype in recent months has been lowered just because I have been so busy so I hope the game is actually good.

But I do have NieR: Automata coming :)))))))))))))))))))

Calamari41

41 > 38
He shall create a great civilization of Ducks and Squids where they live in harmony

tumblr_nhc0h8FTkH1td3k3fo1_1280.png

Sorry.

imBask

Banned
Calamari you must be incredibly proud, your son will grow up at the same time as Marner and Matthews legacy! In a couple of years, he'll be old enough to understand the magnificence of Marner and Matthews and witness it, like a miracle happening before his eyes. Chances are he'll turn on the Ducks to become a Leafs fans, I mean, who wouldn't considering that both Marner and Matthews are going to break every single record within the first 5 years, it would be pretty stupid not to buy a pair of Marner and Matthews jersey tbh

Marner and Matthews

zroid

Banned
Calamari you must be incredibly proud, your son will grow up at the same time as Marner and Matthews legacy! In a couple of years, he'll be old enough to understand the magnificence of Marner and Matthews and witness it, like a miracle happening before his eyes. Chances are he'll turn on the Ducks to become a Leafs fans, I mean, who wouldn't considering that both Marner and Matthews are going to break every single record within the first 5 years, it would be pretty stupid not to buy a pair of Marner and Matthews jersey tbh

Marner and Matthews

you forgot Nylander fam

Yawnier

Banned

Marner and Matthews

You might be more obsessed with Marner and Matthews than even Dopey is

Calamari41

41 > 38

Marner and Matthews

you forgot Nylander fam

I'm just going to send him to ward with Leafs Nation so that he can learn to be a well adjusted member of society.

Where's the genitalia?

I'm guessing he spews eggs

imBask

Banned
You might be more obsessed with Marner and Matthews than even Dopey is

I saw the light in fancystats last night, I analyzed all of them in a dream and realized that there was a 0% chance of them not getting both of their number retired league wide

also Sekac is apparently elite, I know it now

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nothing will ever beat the disappointment of Spore. We were sold a bona fide "life simulator" from single cell all the way to galactic civilization, and we ended up getting a glorified minigame collection.

The Spore disappointment is still one of the greatest things ever. In another forum I used to post in back when it came out one guy was fighting the good fight and shitting on anyone who even implied the game could be bad as he built up hype levels for the game every single day.

He kept bragging how as a grown ass adult he is actually taking time off work for a game, thus meaning it has to be amazing. After the game came out he never spoke about Spore again.

zroid

Banned
I was excited about Spore but the perpetual state of delay sapped my interest more than the actual game tbh. When it came out it wasn't even on my radar anymore. Never played it, don't even think I read a review.

That said, if it ended up delivering I probably would've paid more attention.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Marner and Matthews

Respek

Silexx

Kristen Shilton ‏@kristen_shilton 3m3 minutes ago

Patrick Roy announces he's leaving Colorado Avalanche organization, where he was head coach and VP of hockey ops

Kristen Shilton ‏@kristen_shilton 3m3 minutes ago

Roy says vision of HC/VP needs to be aligned with organization and he must have say in decisions team makes, but those needs not being met.

Oh wow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Such as that. Welcome to Hyperbole City!

jesus christ people, it's just a game

It's not even clear yet that they were even being dishonest about it. All we know is an online feature that was previously stated to be in the game wasn't working immediately after launch. Of all the unique things there are about NMS, that would hardly be one of them.

The only other thing that I can think of that they were "dishonest" about was the PS4 theme in the LE being dynamic, which it's not. And that's not even Hello Games being the dishonest one, considering Sony was handling the marketing.

Who randomly quits in the middle of August? Definitely a story there.

PillarEN

Wowza. Makes it a little easier on Sakic I guess instead of eventually firing an old teammate. But what will Patrick do now? Take time off, college? Can't see him getting an NHL job as a coach for the foreseeable future.

Yawnier

Banned
oh no

oh fuck

oh shit oh no oh fuck we're fucked aren't we omfg no
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was only half joking lol...

Actually Idk if he would fit in with the habs or most other NHL management teams because he is a massive control freak.

Well, the Patrick Roy experiment sure didn't last long.

We'll always have the glass shaking :')

Some people in OT would seriously argue that picking Pokemon White means you're a closet racist

By that token (huehuehue), goths and metalheads and other people who wear black must be the most wokest motherfuckers of all time.

imBask

Banned
I was only half joking lol...

Actually Idk if he would fit in with the habs or most other NHL management teams because he is a massive control freak.

if shit hits the fan I expect both Bergevin and Therrien to leave together... if both spots are open I doubt Molson will say no to Roy

the writing is on the wall, the end is nigh

Top Bottom