• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Socreges

Banned
Not sure if it was posted, but Hull, Federko, MacInnis, and Pronger are playing in the Alumni Game for the Winter Classic.

Didn't think Pronger would be allowed back on the ice, even for something like this due to the severity of his concussion problems.
Is he even retired yet?

Will watch for post-game interview.

chrisprongersmirk.jpg

Curufinwe

Not sure if it was posted, but Hull, Federko, MacInnis, and Pronger are playing in the Alumni Game for the Winter Classic.

Didn't think Pronger would be allowed back on the ice, even for something like this due to the severity of his concussion problems.

They must have gotten better, which is great news. A few years ago he was still in a bad way.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...r-philadelphia-eye-injury-concussion/2808751/

8:27 a.m. EDT September 13, 2013

PHILADELPHIA — It was only a couple weeks ago that injured defenseman Chris Pronger was last on the ice.

He wasn't playing. He was just skating with his two sons and his daughter. For a guy who's a sure-fire Hall of Famer, it didn't go well.

"Moving in a straight line slowly was OK," Pronger said. "You start turning and spinning and things like that and you get lightheaded and dizzy and you start having some of those symptoms and you get brought back down to the real world, real quick."

yyzjohn

Banned
Not to draw attention to myself or anything, but I get married on Saturday. Yay

How much you missing them now that you moved away?

Congrats man. Marriage will keep you healthy as your spouse will nag you to go get a physical every year so a doctor can stick his finger up your ass. Enjoy!

Curufinwe

Guys I think I might become an NBA fan instead of an NHL fan. At least in the Summer Olympics my country has a chance of almost beating Team USA.

In the Winter Olympics, Australia doesn't even get a chance to compete.

Not to draw attention to myself or anything, but I get married on Saturday. Yay

Good shit mate! Well done! Hope it goes without a hitch :) the rest of your life, I mean.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Supposedly the final 3 for Jimmy Vesey are the Blackhawks, Rangers, and Devils. If you dare put any faith in Twitter rumors.

Cake Boss

Banned
I don't. Because he's yet to talk to a team. Also because the devils are listed.

Lol you are naive if you don't think teams have already talked to his agent to get a feel of where his client is heading and if the agent didn't already contact the teams his client is interested in.

zroid

Banned
This doesn't answer your question, but I once got a warning from a mod for using the phrase "Black Master Race" in refernce to Pokémon. :lol

Go Black baby

This No Man's Sky controversy is fascinating to follow.

I learned my lesson from endlessly hyping up games a long time ago.

Maybe some people on Gaming side can do the same thing too.

If you aren't honest about your game's features, you're the same as a doctor who won't give you HIV/AIDS test results.

Such as that. Welcome to Hyperbole City!

jesus christ people, it's just a game

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nothing will ever beat the disappointment of Spore. We were sold a bona fide "life simulator" from single cell all the way to galactic civilization, and we ended up getting a glorified minigame collection.

Nothing will ever beat the disappointment of Spore. We were sold a bona fide "life simulator" from single cell all the way to galactic civilization, and we ended up getting a glorified minigame collection.

Your son is still young. Stop putting pressure on him to create a galactic civilization already

Quick

Banned
Supposedly the final 3 for Jimmy Vesey are the Blackhawks, Rangers, and Devils. If you dare put any faith in Twitter rumors.

Not bad. Can't really go wrong with either one of them.

I don't. Because he's yet to talk to a team. Also because the devils are listed.

Devils might not be as bad a destination anymore. Forgettable? Probably still.

Lol you are naive if you don't think teams have already talked to his agent to get a feel of where his client is heading and if the agent didn't already contact the teams his client is interested in.

Pretty much. If not the teams' front offices directly, then a representative.

If July 1 has taught us anything, it's that these teams clearly break the rules when it comes to these things. There's that period after the draft where teams are allowed to speak to pending UFAs before Free Agency starts, and they're not supposed to talk details on finances or anything like that, but that's clearly what happened.

Razorskin

----- ------
wait was he referring to an actual comment?

Patient: Doctor, do I have AIDs?

Doctor: Well, the chances of you contracting AIDs are so slim that it isn't even worth talking about.

Patient: But we ran tests, can't you just tell me if I do or don't have it?

Doctor: Wow, I'm so surprised by the amount of people running tests right now. Props to the blood test department for holding up.

Patient: ....

Doctor: People have already found thousands of different diseases. This is incredible!

Top Bottom