• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Socreges

Banned
I guess I can't really blame people complaining about this game when their only point of human contact is through an internet connection.
Is there something wrong with that? Is what we have not real, Quick?

EdNRdFF.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Roy news is hilarious, good for the Avs, hopefully they're decent this year.

Anyone mentioning the idea of Roy in Montreal needs to punch themselves in the face.

imBask

Banned
Need a translation

Roy talked to Pednault (an old timer in montreal)

«Plutôt que de rester au Colorado et avoir des discussions intenses avec Joe Sakic et d’être dans une atmosphère où ce n’est pas vraiment cordiale, il a préféré tout simplement quitter.»

"Instead of staying in Colorado and have heated discussions with Joe Sakic, and work in an unfriendly atmosphere, he simply decided to quit"

«Quand une organisation prend une direction et que moi j’en voyais une autre, emprunter une autre avenue, c’est là que ça commence à ne pas fonctionner, a avoué Roy à Pednault, jeudi.

there he's literally saying that he and the team went in opposite direction in some decisions and that's where it fell apart. He also mentions that Roy refused to say it was because of Radulov but that it was pretty clear to him (Pednault) that it was a big part of why he left

zroid

Banned
there he's literally saying that they went the opposite direction in some decisions and that's where it fell apart. He also mentions that Roy refused to say it was because of Radulov but that it was pretty clear to him (Pednault)

Wow so Roy is going to Montreal

Need a translation

Here:

Head Coach and Vice President of Hockey Operations of the Colorado Avalanche Patrick Roy has left the organization Thursday, although he still had one year left on his contract.

The former goalkeeper of the National Hockey League led the Denver club during three seasons, seeing his troop missing the playoffs for the two most recent seasons.

According to our reporter Yvon Pedneault, the decision of not to recruit Russian forward Alexander Radulov could be the center of the disagreement between Roy and the other leaders of the Avalanche.

Patrick Roy talked to Yvon Pedneault:

"This is possibly one of the big topics where Roy and the Avalanche did not get along, revealed Pedneault in a telephone interview with the TVA Sports.

"Rather than stay in Colorado and have intensive discussions with Joe Sakic and to be in an atmosphere where it's not really cordial, he simply chose to leave."

On July 1st ,The Canadiens got their hands on Radulov by granting a one-year contract worth $ 5.515 million Dollars. Even if Roy did not want to point the finger at the decision of the other leaders of the Avalanche, his past with the Russian star speaks volumes about his desire to have him in his training.

"When an organization takes a direction and that I saw in another, take another avenue, this is where it starts to not work, confessed Roy to Pedneault, Thursday.

He later said that the Quebec Native had reflected for a month and a half before taking a final decision.

Pedneault is not worried about what happens next to Roy, who now benefits from a rare year off.

The Quebecer could possibly attract the attention of Canadiens, Quebec Remparts in the QMJHL and possibly ... Nordiques, if they come back one day in the NHL.

I fixed some errors in English

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
my god the Fijian rugby team is going HAM on Great Britain

I think GBR should just retire right now to avoid further embarrassment.

It's tradition that England chokes in any ball-related sport but this is ridiculous

Las Vegas Aces man...the gambling imaging, one upping the kings, ace up your sleeves etc etc. I dunno why this hasn't happened yet.

NHL.com would have a field day with the puns!

The Gone Girl/Ben Affleck picture thread really confused me having not read/seen Gone Girl

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol, this exact thing happened to me a decade ago. Not with The Bat, though, thank god.

That's probably something you shouldn't tell your little squid until he's at least a little bit older, that his mother is a LYING CHEATING WHORE

Movie was hilarious. You guys need to watch it.

I spotted four kids in total. Three of them were sitting right at the front, the one I saw originally was in my row. And the movie doesn't start tame, either. It gets fucked up real quick.

I read about the end of the movie and THATS NOT FOR CHILDREN. Jeez. Stupid Parents. If I was the movie theatre I would've refused to give them tickets if they brought kids.

Sausage Party is not a kids movie

Top Bottom