• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

RC

Banned
Penny looks like she's still in shock lol :)

I can't believe she's only 16 holy crap. WITH FOUR MEDALS ALREADY!?!?

Which makes it all the more impressive.

I hate being in the states right now stuck with NBC Olympic coverage. They still haven't shown penny.

Chris R

Just saw Roy stepped down.

Sucks to see him go, but I'm fine with it. Only downside being why the fuck do you do it AFTER the draft.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
apparently there are still two other names in the running aside from Nighthawks, Redhawks, and Desert Hawks

Las Vegas Nighthawks would be a cool name if the Blackhawks didn't exist.

Also, "Las Vegas Nighthawks" sounds like the name of a hard boiled '80s cop show.

Marvie_3

Banned
I hope they name them the Redhawks and just use the Blackhawks jersey with the black/red switched and the new logos. Its stupid enough for the NHL to go through with.

zroid

Banned
Whatever it is, I'm sure the "Hawk" thing is a military reference. Bill Foley is obsessed with having a military themed name.

Yawnier

Banned
They could give the Las Vegas team an Alien name because of Area 51/S4

Las Vegas Venusians

Las Vegas Leviathans

Las Vegas Ayy Lmaos

Update on the Las Vegas otherHawks Names:
Chris Creamer –‏@sportslogosnet

Team confirmed our list last night, now hearing LasVegas has eliminated all 3 Hawks names & chosen something else

I guess social media didn't like the use of another Hawks named NHL team

Delryk

ROFL (i'm probably late to the party about this but theres never enough Nylander pics anyway)

600.jpg

Line_HTX

They are both bad but Cannobal Corpse has interesting album covers lol

I remember MTV2 used to have this thing called Headbanger's Ball for all the music videos, and the only thing I remember from that band was the cheesiest MAKE THEM SUFFER video. I don't like their style, lol

PillarEN

I remember MTV2 used to have this thing called Headbanger's Ball for all the music videos, and the only thing I remember from that band was the cheesiest MAKE THEM SUFFER video. I don't like their style, lol

Rikki Rachtman was a such a flavor of the month trendy looking guy but he wore a Red Wings jersey when when Kurt and Krist from Nirvana paid the show a visit so I guess he's cool with me.

Why not the Las Vegas StripperHawks?

Make Them Suffer is a pretty new band. I remember Headbanger's Ball from like the 2000's. I didn't think it was still around.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
RedHawks would've been the dumbest thing ever, what with both Red AND Hawks already being in use.

Use something original.

Aces/Jacks/Sinners/Strippers/Canyoneers/CokeAndHookers

yyzjohn

Banned
I forgot how shit August was with respect to hockey. Literally fuck all going on and you have to just grin and bear it to get ready for the season to begin. I went back to the old thread to read the day that Subban and Hall got traded and Stamkos signed in Tampa. Those were fun times.

zroid

Banned
I forgot how shit August was with respect to hockey. Literally fuck all going on and you have to just grin and bear it to get ready for the season to begin. I went back to the old thread to read the day that Subban and Hall got traded and Stamkos signed in Tampa. Those were fun times.

I was watching field hockey this morning :V

:(

Razorskin

----- ------

Vesey signing with the Leafs this month!

Top Bottom