• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Guys, have you heard of No Man's Sky?

SFhO4xkl.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so glad I've been gone for a week on vacation and haven't had to deal with everyone at work talking about No Man's Sky. When I get back, I'll get it for 10 bucks on PS4 (thank you Sony employee discount), play it for 4 days, then never touch it again.

Pikma

Banned
That No Man's Sky mess could be seen coming from a hundred miles away, the dev overpromised/overhyped, way too many delays, little to no hands on demonstrations, embargoes, misinformation regarding features, etc.

Just listened to Friedman's call.

Oh wow. That's a historic mistake.

edit: I'd decided to wait on NMS after reading the RPS post yesterday. The gripes he had are exactly the kinds of things that I'd get stuck on and end up ignoring the things that NMS does well. And now it sounds like PC performance is all over the map.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That No Man's Sky mess could be seen coming from a hundred miles away, the dev overpromised/overhyped, way too many delays, little to no hands on demonstrations, embargoes, misinformation regarding features, etc.

Yeah, I never bought into the hype.

There are people who are enjoying it and that's fine, but after hearing impressions, it's definitely not my kind of bag.

I actually fell asleep holding the controller playing NMS last night. I am in a bit of shock of just how boring it is.

Usually that doesn't happen unless the Tampa Bay Lightning are playing the Coyotes.

Yawnier

Banned

I agree with you... although it is easy for me to do that since I never got into the hype machine for this game.

It's a type of game I could see myself buying in a bargain bin in a year or two.

Calamari41

41 > 38

zroid

Banned
It's not that big of a deal. It's not like his misreporting sparked a war or something. He should be treating this like a joke and use it to increase his name recognition instead of being all emo about it. It was funny, and he could be reacting to this in an endearing manner if he wanted to.

I agree, but then, we are Reasonable People

a lot of people aren't, and they were slamming him pretty hard yesterday, especially ones not familiar with his hockey work. it's a tough situation, he's owning up to it.

That was a great piece on Friedman. He seems like a really good guy whenever I listen to him, and I feel bad for him. Everybody makes mistakes, though -- and I'm far from a stranger to them -- so I hope people go easy on him. Shit happens.

He responded with class and honesty, and should feel proud for all of the great work he has done on HNIC/CBC/Sportsnet over the years.

GAF was the first place I heard about it. I was out last night, then did dishes during the swimming because I didn't know it was on.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Little guy is adorable, doesn't look like a future Kings fan unlike Calamari's

Looks like a little Leafs fan to me

Top Bottom