• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
Bolt is a master troll regarding fitness and such. He's going to run away with it in the final I bet.

really though, ADG has a legit chance at Bronze, hopefully he'll end the men's medal drought

imBask

Banned
No Man's Sky is the game I needed in this summer drought, eventhough it's kind of a hot mess. my love for space shit > the problems

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As a Jamaican Canadian only way that final would have been better was if Gatlin dropped out and Yohan Blake made it into the top 3. :D

imBask

Banned
Could you pick what you wanted to watch on CBC.ca 4 years ago? because this is really fun. I can hop in and out of weird ass competitions instead of just getting the typical primetime stuff and I really enjoy it

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Ooooh. There's a Pokemon nail polish collection coming called Gotta Catch Them All. Except I only really like 3 of them but those ones are based of off Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

Hey, it's game related.

Top Bottom