• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't have enough inventory space :( I'm still on starter-exosuit cause I can't find an atlas pass ANYWHERE
I decided just to spend a bit more time on one planet and after complaining about not having any suit upgrades I got 5 on one planet. Just fly around, use your beacon, explore the question marks and if you see just a lonely pod out in the middle of nowhere, land and upgrade quickly!

Only sort of fun discovery I've gotten is a sort of weird truck stop/spaceship port with 6 docks or so right on the planet. There was only one dude there, and he probed my brain like soc probes people's past posts. I got an upgrade out of it at least.

Quick

Banned
I landed on a planet with these rare sort of egg things that are worth a ton of credits, but the sentinels attack immediately when I take one.

I basically land near one or a few, take as much as I can and just run the fuck back to my ship and fly to a trading post to sell them. Guess this is how poaching is like.

yyzjohn

Banned
Why should I?

One comment was a relay of a Bob Mckenzie interview done on TSN1050 regarding Vesey-Hunter connection. Another was more of a comment on the NHL ready prospect problem the Leafs have. (this problem still exists, but would be more pronounced with Vesey) Last comment is just me wanting to watch people meltdown.

If an NHL ready prospect wants to sign here? Sure! Go ahead. More prospects equals more likely chance to succeed. But someone shouldn't take loose associations (these associations essentially being boiled down to as typing the name Vesey) between posts and assume I'm hyping or overrating.

I didn't even see video of the kid until last week. Such hype.

Your time traveler didn't tell you about this shame you'd be experiencing did he?

Pikma

Banned
-Dopey doesn't follow Pikma's advice

-Dopey then proceeds to dig his hole even deeper and deeper

Kids, that's why you should ALWAYS follow uncle Pikma's advice

it makes me glad that the caps fans present in this thread don't try to murder each other

we just continue to drink and wallow in our failures

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
totally unrelated post, but I'm looking at which border crossing has the shortest wait times and uuuh

TnH29US.jpg

The street in front is Canada. The street in the back is the US. This is legit.

I've been searching for Iridium for 2 hours, it's nowhere in the system. The only place I found some was 1 galactic market. I cannot jump to the next system, I could jump back, but I look in that system as well.

totally unrelated post, but I'm looking at which border crossing has the shortest wait times and uuuh

Haha.

Funny thing is, my mom's workplace out in Tssawassen is actually flanked by the fence that divides Centennial Beach with Point Roberts.

Like literally, the building she works in is right up against the fence.

Smiley90

I've been searching for Iridium for 2 hours, it's nowhere in the system. The only place I found some was 1 galactic market. I cannot jump to the next system, I could jump back, but I look in that system as well.

I found a hyper drive upgrade that needs Iridium. Haven't seen any, ever, either. So sad.

Haha.

Funny thing is, my mom's workplace out in Tssawassen is actually flanked by the fence that divides Centennial Beach with Point Roberts.

Like literally, the building she works in is right up against the fence.

the picture is from Points Roberts, so I'm not surprised. You could just stroll along the beach between the two countries lol

Quick

Banned

There's Stanstead, Quebec and Derby Line, Vermont too.

tumblr_lqqyay3pR51qhf0zh.jpg

They lined it up with flower pots now, apparently.

stanstead-border-crossing.jpg

I found a hyper drive upgrade that needs Iridium. Haven't seen any, ever, either. So sad.

the picture is from Points Roberts, so I'm not surprised. You could just stroll along the beach between the two countries lol

Yeah, I know the area, generally.

Will kind of miss being so close to the border when I move though.

zroid

Banned
do you really want someone on your team who would prioritize the Devils, anyway? I think not

hell, I'm not even sure the Devils would still want him

Ray Shero: "Really? You want to be a Devil? What's wrong with you?"

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Iridium can be found in the big asteroids orbiting the planets. Look for greenish tints or just shoot the huge asteroids. Found 1 or 2 planets with columns of em too. Look purplish in tint.

Got all 3 warp upgrades installed and linked to the base drive last night. Curious to find out how far I can warp now. Was gonna wait but I love my current ship despite its small (23) size and I have almost 40 inv slots and am sick of getting shot up by pirates every time I leave orbit due to carrying the mats for the drive upgrades. Hope the let us upgrade ships later.

Game's getting very samey though....and crashes like crazy :/

Quick

Banned
I can't seem to afford a new ship yet. The ones I've seen are over a million credits.

My exosuit has more inventory slots than my ship (the pre-order ship from Amazon). :'(

Cake Boss

Banned
In a summer with IPs such as Batman vs Superman. Suicide Squad and X-Men, the best movie of the summer ended up being Sausage Party. Just came back from it, the last 10 minutes of it were crazy, make sure not to bring your parents to it. Great movie though, great comedy. Seth Rogan should stick to toon comedies.

Quick

Banned
In a summer with IPs such as Batman vs Superman. Suicide Squad and X-Men, the best movie of the summer ended up being Sausage Party. Just came back from it, the last 10 minutes of it were crazy, make sure not to bring your parents to it. Great movie though, great comedy. Seth Rogan should stick to toon comedies.

I've seen a shit ton of movies this year, Sausage Party is definitely one of the best.

Shoutout to Popstar too. I still listen to the soundtrack from time to time. lol

zroid

Banned
at this point I'm just hoping the Ben Hur remake is good or it'll probably be the first summer in years where I don't see a single movie

edit: on second thought, Kubo and the Two Strings looks pretty good? maybe I'll go for that

I've heard it's as good as The South Park Movie:Bigger,Longer,Uncut.

Socreges

Banned
This is the End
Superbad
Pineapple Express

Dude and his buddies can make some great movies, toon or no toon.

Haven't seen Neighbours...

Quick

Banned
at this point I'm just hoping the Ben Hur remake is good or it'll probably be the first summer in years where I don't see a single movie

edit: on second thought, Kubo and the Two Strings looks pretty good? maybe I'll go for that

Kubo and the Two Strings looks pretty damn good. 90% on Rotten Tomatoes right now if you care about their ratings.

This is the End
Superbad
Pineapple Express

Dude and his buddies can make some great movies, toon or no toon.

Haven't seen Neighbours...

Haven't seen Neighbours either. The Night Before was also pretty good, imo.

zroid

Banned
Kubo and the Two Strings looks pretty damn good. 90% on Rotten Tomatoes right now if you care about their ratings.

Yeah I was just glancing at Metacritic and then I remembered I had seen a trailer for it a while back. Looked nice.

I'm not one to waste time/money on bad movies so I pretty much use reviews to decide if I'll go or not. Rare exceptions of course.

Smiley90

Iridium can be found in the big asteroids orbiting the planets. Look for greenish tints or just shoot the huge asteroids. Found 1 or 2 planets with columns of em too. Look purplish in tint.

Got all 3 warp upgrades installed and linked to the base drive last night. Curious to find out how far I can warp now. Was gonna wait but I love my current ship despite its small (23) size and I have almost 40 inv slots and am sick of getting shot up by pirates every time I leave orbit due to carrying the mats for the drive upgrades. Hope the let us upgrade ships later.

Game's getting very samey though....and crashes like crazy :/

You serious? All I find is Thalium, sometimes Iron and once I found Aluminium (though I also find that on planets)

Also Quick - the cost of a new ship is the difference between your old and the new, so it's like an upgrade cost - once you find/buy a better ship, the next one is cheaper (eg upgrading from 16 to 24 slots is more expensive than from 20 to 24), so you wont necessarily find cheap high-slot ships but have to upgrade in smaller steps

Also:

Yellow Stars/Class G

These are the default star systems you can travel to from the start of the game. Mostly basic resources can be be found on the planets present within them, and a lot of the planets are barren.

Red Stars/Class K

You need a warp reactor sigma upgrade to travel to these stars. Planets will have slightly rarer resources on them, and more planets will be habited with fauna and flora.

Green Stars/Class E

You need warp reactor tau upgrade to have the ability to travel to these systems. They contain even rarer resources and even more planets will be tropical/lush.

Blue Stars/Class B

You need a warp reactor theta upgrade to travel to these systems. Planets will have a chance of having even the rarest resources on them, and a higher chance of being lush with plentiful plant and animal life.

From reddit, i already found a couple of yellow planets with some rare resources (graviton balls, albumin pearls), i can only imagine the even rarer ones :O

I'm currently in the US for literally 1min to turn around and pick up my PR!

Pikma

Banned

There's Stanstead, Quebec and Derby Line, Vermont too.

tumblr_lqqyay3pR51qhf0zh.jpg

They lined it up with flower pots now, apparently.

stanstead-border-crossing.jpg
Calamari wasn't lying when he said we needed higher walls, fuck Canada
Just the thought of one of those commie freaks crossing that line and stripping a fellow american from a job opportunity makes me sick ugh I want to puke, go back to eat nachos on a sombrero or something pls
do you really want someone on your team who would prioritize the Devils, anyway? I think not

hell, I'm not even sure the Devils would still want him

Ray Shero: "Really? You want to be a Devil? What's wrong with you?"
Haha lol lmao rofl except it's not funny and I'm not laughing

Let's see if you continue laughing when we make it to the ECF

Top Bottom