• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I found a hyper drive upgrade that needs Iridium. Haven't seen any, ever, either. So sad.

Sad thing is, I knew what it looks like and it just wasn't present, I finally found some in a system that was off the galactic center path. Then I got a better upgrade that required nickel and aluminum though.

Roy might be the most well loved coward the Avs have ever had in the organization.

I'm glad he quit, but he screwed us by doing it so late into the off season. I hope we go with an interim coach this year and then look at the options next summer.

do you really want someone on your team who would prioritize the Devils, anyway? I think not

hell, I'm not even sure the Devils would still want him

Ray Shero: "Really? You want to be a Devil? What's wrong with you?"

lol. I mean if he did sign with New Jersey... Good Luck. Playing against the Devils and looking at the empty seats is depressing

imBask

Banned
tbh I don't know what's worst : the witty first comment followed by a bunch of "/thread" or the people who just NEEEED to be the first poster in every thread

"NEW 15 MIN TRAILER FOR X" - 1:34pm
"looks cool" - 1:34pm

Merguson

Banned
Any good books on hockey in general that aren't just autobiographies? I realize those autobiographies make up a big portion of hockey books but after reading a few I tend to get a bit tired of them.

I'll be reading Deceptions and Doublecross, and The Rebel League eventually.

Not released yet but Stat Shot and The Original Six sounded interesting.

I've seen some good recommendations but these books are out of print and can be hard to find.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I've been searching for Iridium for 2 hours, it's nowhere in the system. The only place I found some was 1 galactic market. I cannot jump to the next system, I could jump back, but I look in that system as well.

Don't forget to check the larger asteroids. I feel like I see iridium there much more often than on planets.

I'm glad he quit, but he screwed us by doing it so late into the off season. I hope we go with an interim coach this year and then look at the options next summer.

His resignation was the single best thing he's done for the team since he got here. It's just too bad his ego made him do it in the most cowardly way he possibly could have.

It's weird seeing Hall in non-oilers colours tbh.

Kind of the same feeling when and with Kessel and Subban traded and seeing them in a different jersey for the first time.

Hall and Weber look good in their new jerseys. Its still going to take time with PK in Predators Yellow.

I can't wait for Radulov to come over from Russia. Supposedly he's having trouble with his visa. So he will continue to train in Russia

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Do NHL teams not sell single game tickets to fans from out of state? I'll be in the Bay Area for my honeymoon in October and wanted to go a Sharks game when I'm out there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Do NHL teams not sell single game tickets to fans from out of state? I'll be in the Bay Area for my honeymoon in October and wanted to go a Sharks game when I'm in there.

they do, why? I've bought tickets for non-Vancouver games easily.

FUBAR AND SAZABI ARE GETTING MARRIED AND GOING TO THE BAY AREA FOR THEIR HONEYMOON? AWWW IT'S A GAF-WEDDING!

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
they do, why? I've bought tickets for non-Vancouver games easily.

FUBAR AND SAZABI ARE GETTING MARRIED AND GOING TO THE BAY AREA FOR THEIR HONEYMOON? AWWW IT'S A GAF-WEDDING!

You still a Caps fan?

Yes I'm still a Caps fan. I've only been to the Verizon Center before so I'd like to see a NHL game at another arena.

Ticketmaster only shows away games for me when I look at Sharks tickets.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yes I'm still a Caps fan. I've only been to the Verizon Center before so I'd like to see a NHL game at another arena.

Ticketmaster only shows away games for me when I look at Sharks tickets.

I can't see ANY availability even on the Sharks homepage, they might simply not be available yet. Acid should give it a try and see what he sees here: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm?

Chris R

I don't know why tickets are such a mess for all the team.

I know Perds tickets aren't on sale for home games yet, I want to be sure whenever they are I'm on Ticketmaster right away so I can get a single ticket for the Pens game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Holy shit women's basketball is BAD. The skill level is atrocious.

736701.gif

Top Bottom