• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Marvie_3

Banned
The thing is though, NHL knows that people hate the sort of European style jersey (which, really only applies to hockey, never seen anything like that in any sort of top flight football league) with said ads plastered upon the jersey.
Uh the whole soccer jersey is one giant ad. At least the european hockey jerseys still have the team logo as the centerpiece instead of toblerone or some shit.

Pikma

Banned
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT.

The fact that people still can be disappointed by Konami hurts my brain.
I don't expect anything, I don't even like Metal Gear enough as a series (even though I loved MGS3). It's just that it is so fucking random, it's the definition of "let's throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" such a fucking blatant quick cashgrab

Uh the whole soccer jersey is one giant ad.

99bb0d6dc4b52075.jpg

86893_480612e0-7a14-43a0-b59d-8a12bcbefcab_grande.jpg

Surely the Leicester example is much better?

Pikma

Banned
Is the team's name King Power? No? Then why the fuck is it bigger than the team logo? That shit is so wrong and nothing will make me accept it

And lets be honest, the jerseys you and I are buying? They're replicas, and so they won't have the ad. This is only on game worn jerseys.

Is the team's name King Power? No? Then why the fuck is it bigger than the team logo? That shit is so wrong.

you do realize every soccer jersey in the world has the crest in the top right corner right

it's not like other american sports where the logo is front and centre

Pikma

Banned
And lets be honest, the jerseys you and I are buying? They're replicas, and so they won't have the ad. This is only on game worn jerseys.

you do realize every soccer jersey in the world has the crest in the top right corner right

it's not like other american sports where the logo is front and centre
American sports > anything else

Pikma

Banned
You're all wrong and hate me for being right so you clearly got together to try and make me look bad but that won't happen

imBask

Banned
Euro hockey jerseys are just a fucking mess. There IS a way to make ads work, I think soccer jerseys are classy eventhough there's a huge ad on them the ad usually blends in somehow

pikma how do you feel about the stars goalies going into next season?

Euro hockey jerseys generally look terrible in my eyes, but ads on soccer jerseys look OK.

Pikma

Banned
pikma how do you feel about the stars goalies going into next season?

Euro hockey jerseys generally look terrible in my eyes, but ads on soccer jerseys look OK.
Do you really want me to answer that? The shittiest and most disappointing duo since Creeper's twin kittens, but everything is alright because our captain is staying with us for the mext 28 years, WOOOOOO

Ugh we had such a pathetic off season, ended up worse than we were
Starbucks logo does look better than the Stars.
My hairy ass looks better than your face, do you agree? Neither do I

imBask

Banned
i'm going to defend Pikma here, Silver your avatar is garbage. Not only is the logo for a shit team, it's not even transparent and it's tacked on the worst protag from the worst JRPG of all time

Pikma

Banned
i'm going to defend Pikma here, Silver your avatar is garbage. Not only is the logo for a shit team, it's not even transparent and it's tacked on the worst protag from the worst JRPG of all time
You're canadian, stop agreeing with me, you're only making me look bad

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone have any idea what the price of tickets will be for the WC? I'm assuming they'll be crazy, but I'd love to try and make it to a game in Toronto.

Top Bottom